Username Post: Challenge and GIVEAWAY!        (Topic#1539221)
roblesb
Tenant
roblesb

Hello everyone! I am part of the Heartstring Design Team and we are featuring stamps from our sponsor... My Heart Stamps for You . Each of us are showcasing a different stamp, used in different ways, with different techniques. There are a few GIVEAWAYS going on and I am one of them. It is quite simple and an opportunity to get crafty and use your creative juices.

All you need to do to enter is create something big or small, card, layout, or what have you and use a stamp, sticker, die cut, or whatever you might have on hand that is a cute critter. For example, bears, cats, dogs, bunnies, monkeys, etc. To enter, please check out my blog.... Stinkin' Sweet Scrappin' and upload your creation to the linkitz. I would love to have new followers, so please come and follow me and I would love to read comments for suggestions or whatever your heart desires.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope to see many of you over at my blog. If you have a blog, please leave me a link and I would love to come visit, become and become a follow. Thank you again.

Stinkin' Sweet Scrappin'

Beth

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics