Username Post: CRAFT FOR A CAUSE!!!!!        (Topic#1540715)
randasue
Guru
randasue

hi, joanns crafts is having a contest called craft for a cause, and they are giving away 5-$1,500 gift cards to the top entries. the entries must be associated with a charity, and the items created must be something that the charity can use. the top 3 charities with the most entries will be awarded $15,000, 25,000 OR $50,000 for their organization. you can go to their website for all rules and info concerning the contest.

what i am asking is this; most of you have probably seen my posts/thread about making cards for Royal Family Kids Camp, a camp for battered and abused children. you can read more about that in the general sb forum; THIRD YEAR FOR SPECIAL PROJECT.
i am trying to get as many people as i can to enter this contest, by making a card. the judging is based on quality/workmanship, creativity and FUNCTIONALITY OF THE ITEM FOR THE CHOSEN CHARITY.
so, i believe that our cards for the campers will fit the functionality aspect of the contest. if we all join together, we could have a great chance at winning for the organization, and you would have a chance at winning one of the gift cards. there is strength in numers, and i think it would be so neat if all of us scrapbook.com folks worked together for this.
so check out the thread to see what the cards can mean to the campers, and if you decide to enter for the camp, your entry should show ROYAL FAMILY KIDS CAMP/CLAYTON COUNTY, GA CAMP, as your charity. thanks for looking!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to randasue

Do you have a link to the contest itself? I am getting ready to go on vaca but would be happy to make a card when I get back, if the contest is not closed by then.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to siameseplease

http://www.joann.com/joann/common/content_ noleftnav.jsp...

yes, i hope this works. i think the contest goes through october. thanks for helping out!

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to randasue

btt

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to randasue

i hope you all don't think i am being a pain in the neck, but i wanted you all to know about this contest....it is a great chance to win a prize for you, and one for a charity. please read first post in this thread. thanks

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to randasue

btt

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics