Username Post: lack of....        (Topic#1541149)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

in lack of ideas for LO's..I totally focused meself on photography. hopefully I can get back me zest to scrap. been ordering lots of new scrapstuff aswell but that doesnt even do it for me. Hopefully photography will....

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to TheCharmedOne

Good luck!

kelsey kay 2012
Veteran
kelsey kay 2012
In response to johnsusan8

just keep loooking through lo's online, in mags, organize your scraps, look through your albums....

you'll get it back!!

Jazabelle
Resident
Jazabelle
In response to kelsey kay 2012

I'm in the same boat. I was just thinking that I would post on my social network for people to give me "Challenges." This way, I can work on something extremely nonsensical. Maybe I'll get my groove back.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

• TheCharmedOne Said:
in lack of ideas for LO's..I totally focused meself on photography. hopefully I can get back me zest to scrap. been ordering lots of new scrapstuff aswell but that doesnt even do it for me. Hopefully photography will....

I hope you can get back your mojo by photographing stuff to scrapbook!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Peridotskies

thanks all! its great to browse thru online LO's and I do so often. But then I sit for it, try some and it just doesnt work. Tonight however I managed to make half a card, for me best friend's wedding. they wanted an envelop with something in it. Bought the Basic Grey Capella paperpad wednesday. Am using that one for it and have to say, its a pleasant serie to work with

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

I go thru periods where I don't scrap for a month....I just make sure I don't buy if i'm not actively scrapping.

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to Sunnydi

Look through the galleries! I've gotten so many wonderful ideas for subjects, colors, and layouts.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Hey Jude

i find that when i am lacking scrap jo i can ask my friends to give me a challenge and that will do it every time

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics