Username Post: Suggestions Please for frames and banners        (Topic#1541967)
Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Does anyone have a suggestion for your favorite frame template? I love using frames in different ways, but don't use them a lot because I'd rather invest in something I can reuse instead of the premade ones. Also, anyone sugges a good way to make the banners out of pennant style(triangle) shapes? I have never used these and want to experiment with it. Don't know if there are products to buy or if everyone just cuts them out on their own?? I've found clear stamps, but I'm not sure I like that option.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Shelly_Anne00

here is a recent thread on banners
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15403...

What sort of frames are you interested in exactly?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Country Life cartridge for cricut has lots of banners and Storybook cartridge has a lot of Frames.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to debby_westbrook

Well, I like the Technique Tuesday - Technique Tiles - Fundamental Swanky Frames. I don't want just some regular rectangle frames. Thanks for the banner info Amy!

Thanks Debby!!! I didn't even think about using my cricut for that. I don't have the country life or storybook cartridges. Will have to look in to those.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Country life didn't show the banners when I bought it, So I was really excited when I saw in the book press the button and you can pick from 30 plus banners. It has the shapes, phrases, banners and a font. Storybook has so many fancy frames. It's pretty awesome too.

S0LDIERS.WIFE
Resident
S0LDIERS.WIFE
In response to debby_westbrook

The Cricut Lite Lacy Labels Cart has tons of frames

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to S0LDIERS.WIFE

I'm going to have to check out the Lacy Labels cart. Thank you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics