Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Who is scrappin the New Year in??        (Topic#1549809)
Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381

I'm here working on a bunch of LO's plan to bring in the New Year the right way!! Who else is scrappin the new Year in with me??

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 12-31-10 08:12 PM
In response to Sweetmel381

I would like to but my allergies are bothering me...my eyes are red and tearing. Or I have pink eye! lol Not sure which, but I'm miserable! I know my sis is though! Happy New Year

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven
In response to Lal

Not scrapping yet... doing some art journaling (cover page) for my 2011 journal. I will probably do a bit of scrapping though, want to make a title page for a 365 Project Album.

beccacrouch
Veteran
beccacrouch
In response to Lal

I am! =] I just updated my blog so now it's off to scrap with a glass of wine! Woo Hoo!

The best part is I get to scrap late and not feel guilty because my hubby is at work all night =]

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to beccacrouch

I am working on a tulle flower...it's not turning out how I thought it would...but it's not BAD...just different.

I have two or three layouts I am gathering things for.

beccacrouch
Veteran
beccacrouch
In response to Penny Lane

• Penny Lane Said:
I am working on a tulle flower...it's not turning out how I thought it would...but it's not BAD...just different.

I actually just thought about making one like the prima ones. Is that what your basing yours off of?

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

I am. Just posted my septic tank layout from today. Thinking of starting my Chinese Thanksgiving layout a little later.

TheHappyCat
Tenant
TheHappyCat

My crop room is so junky right now I can't scrap. >_< I reeeeeeally need to put away all of my Christmas presents and assorted junk instead of just shoving it in my crop room and closing the door.

Hope all of the croppers have a great time scrapping in the new year!

janellie
Diva
janellie

Not scrapping now, but did complete a LO today after almost a year since the last one. Can't post until tomorrow because of rules for the challenges I'm in. Happy New Year though!

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane

• beccacrouch Said:
  • Penny Lane Said:

I actually just thought about making one like the prima ones. Is that what your basing yours off of?

That is the one I am going to try next. Right now I am working on one with melted edges. But I wanted the edges to be black. So I soaked the edges in paint...so I have to wait for them to dry...

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:
I am. Just posted my septic tank layout from today. Thinking of starting my Chinese Thanksgiving layout a little later.

Septic tank layout...that is too intriguing to ignore...I'm going to have to check that out!

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn

I wish...but my babies fell asleep in my room which is also my scraproom. Id rather snuggle em while they are young then shoo them to their own bed so I can scrap, instead I enjoy my one drink of the year (yuk) and talk to my scrappy buddies.

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to Brandilynn

Argh, the firecrackers have just started and my dogs are decompensating. Shaking and trying to get under my scrap table (they weigh about 75 pounds each). So, time to turn on loud tv to try to drown out the outside noise. There goes my scrapping plans for a while.

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven

Awwww poor pups!!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

i am on a card making kick right now to rebuild my stock. I have done 6 so far to night and and hoping to get 10-20 more done befor i go to bed.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to Stephanie D

Cards are so fun...no restraints by photos or anything, just a tiny blank canvas.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo

Not me...I am getting ready for a margarita!! Happy New Year everyone!!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to caraboo

Happy New Year for the east coast!

Pups are doing ok, one is trying to melt into the wall, another is upstairs in a closet and the third seems oblivious.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I colored a couple of stamps while watching ******** clark.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

I'm scrapping Doing a few los that I want out of the way and then going to start some baby pages

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics