Username Post: I started a blog        (Topic#1551427)
SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps

Totally new to blogging. Thought I would give it a try. Need some followers. Thought I would start here since I have found quite a few here to follow. thanks. Any advice you can give me about it would be appreciated since I have no clue really,

handmeastamp
Resident
handmeastamp
In response to SarahWscraps

Great start on you blog! I got that book for Christmas and love it! My only advise is to post all of your projects, and just make it your own Have fun!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to handmeastamp

Thanks for the sdvice!!!!I figured since I have kind of been in a creative slump that getting ideas out of the book would help keep me going. I followed you through FB I think!

Edited by SarahWscraps on 01-21-11 01:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Meredith77
Pro
Meredith77

I will go follow you now!

Would love for you to follow me too.

Meredith77
Pro
Meredith77
In response to Meredith77

btw, there is a post on here that is titled blogspot. There are lots of other people's blogs on there. I have found that if I follow people. they will follow me too! That is a great place to start. Good luck!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy

Following you Sarah. Please follow me!!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to kirasmommy

I am now following both meredith and terri's blogs. Thanks for the support ladies.
Terri- I have a daughter named Kyra, we pronounce it key-ra is that what yours is to. I am also a Twilight fan a friend let me borrow her books when I told her I never read them and I read the whole series in 5 days! Can't wait until breaking Dawn comes out!

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

I am Following also. You are welcome to Follow me also. My blog is in my signature. You can also "Like" me on FaceBook.

scrapality
Expert
scrapality
In response to Mix-on the Memories

Hi Sarah,
Love the colors of your blog! I just started blogging in October. Followers seem to be a problem for me aswell. Just takes time I imagine! Im following you and Im going to add you as a friend if thats ok with you.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to scrapality

I am a follower, would love to have you follow mine as well! Great layout by the way!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Brenscraps

Congrats! Just followed you. My blog is in my signature if you want to follow me

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers

I am a follower, if you would like to follow me mine is in my signature.

Meredith77
Pro
Meredith77
In response to scrapbookingforothers

I"m following everyone here now too.
Mine is in my siggy also.

cherrier2
Diva
cherrier2

Hi Sarah, following you now. I hope you have fun blogging. My blog is in my siggy.......

whiteracoon
Expert
whiteracoon
In response to cherrier2

Some tips for having more followers:
1) you did it right - announce it at forum and add to your signature; people interested in your crafts will follow you
2) arrange a "give-away", "blog candy" or "rak" - don't forget to post the rules "be a follower and advertise my candy on your blog"; if it's your first candy - give a month or even more for sign-ups.
3) post tutorials, collect link to interesting sources, tell about blogs you like - people like it
4) get in the catalog of blogs (if it's blogspot add your blog to listings - see in 'settings')
5) take part in challenges - the more the better;
Hope it helps.
Good luck with your blog!

suetam2001
Expert
suetam2001
In response to whiteracoon

following everyone on here to now

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers
In response to whiteracoon

I am following all the blogs so far to here! This is fun, have had my blog for several years and only recently added the Follow option! Sure makes it easier to go blog hopping.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics