Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Big Lots find!!        (Topic#1551879)
fefelants
Governor
fefelants

Went to Big Lots yesterday as they were unloading the new stuff for the week and they had Basic Grey paper packs for $5!! They also had the BG doilies $1 sheet. LOADS of other BG items -- brads, buttons, felties, rubons, etc. Cleaned mine out of paper packs and doilies and put a dent in the brads and buttons.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to fefelants

Dang it, my BL just has junk. Real scrappy junk that no one in their right mind would buy. SEND ME YOUR BIG LOTS!

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo
In response to meezerpleaser

Going to Big Lots next month.....I live 2 hours away from one. I hope they have some good things when I go.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to jennaroo

What BG Lines????

3LittleLadies
Resident
3LittleLadies
In response to Seamaiden

Our BL has junk too! It's been awhile since I shopped it though. Maybe I should check it out again.

lots2scrap
Guru
lots2scrap
In response to Seamaiden

We are finally getting a BL in our little town that will open soon...can't wait!!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to lots2scrap

OMG, I gotta know which lines!?!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to angie girl

There is one about 15 minutes from my house but I've never gone..now I'm going to have to go see if they have anything!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to MrsAnnieS

mine has nothing just there today hunting for big candle pilliars and they had nothing but junk.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to Sneezy1956

I went to BL this morning and found an American Crafts 8x8 red album for $6.00! It was still in the packaging and much less than the LSS. Also got some Bazzill card stock. There were some BG items but nothing I really wanted. Also they now have a frequent shopper card with a good reward/coupon program.

8cutekids2scrap
Idol
8cutekids2scrap
In response to MisasMom

love going to big lots and finding great items,they have a 12by12 scrap book called generations it's very pretty you just add pics and other embellishments if you want to. they had several other albums.since they remodeled they have cut down on the scrapbook section.I work across the street from ours so I usually go there on my lunch break..

lil skrappy
Tenant
lil skrappy
In response to 8cutekids2scrap

great find! ill have to stop by!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to lil skrappy

I've only been in one BL...and I really wasn't impressed with what they carried.... that was last year....maybe I should give it a chance and check them out again!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to fefelants

Great buys! Lucky you!

We had two BL near us.
One never carried any sb stuff.
The other had tons and then it started to not get as much.

I think they get stuff based on demographics, that is why some have sb stuff and others have a little or none.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
Great buys! Lucky you!

We had two BL near us.
One never carried any sb stuff.
The other had tons and then it started to not get as much.

I think they get stuff based on demographics, that is why some have sb stuff and others have a little or none.

Same here.
One has an okay crafting section, the other has virtually nothing.

Spooky29
Tenant
Spooky29
In response to Bxr-Linda

Going to BL tomorrow now...lol!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Spooky29

My BL doesn't have much but last weekend when I was about an hour away from home going to a LSS I passed a BL and stopped in. They had several things from the BG Halloween line. I picked up paper, brads (extra packs to use for swaps), buttons, and tiny skull shaped candy boxes. They also had some boy type line (with dinosaurs) and a few $1 stamps. I did check my local BL on Monday and they didn't have anything. Perhaps I should check again to see if they just hadn't put it out yet.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to disneylisa

I get the occasional find at BL,,,,

last time I was there, I picked up Bazzill CS, which was a MISTAKE, because now I love the stuff

I am almost afraid to look again

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to CommaHolly

We have BG lines at ours too.I have grabbed some of there stuff, good deals.Mine has the bazzill as well.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TJCraftyWitch

There is also the 20% off coupon thru Sunday.
I went yesterday, and bought some BG stuff, some Bazzill, some BG dollar stamps, marked down to 50 cents, then 20% off, etc etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics