Username Post: Inside        (Topic#1556449)
Brittney23
Resident
Brittney23

While looking through the gallery I did not see many pictures of the insides of cards. Can anyone link me to their gallery where they have pics like that? I am pretty pleased with the outsides of my cards, but I feel like the inside almost ruins it.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Brittney23

I'm not a big card maker, but I usually keep the inside of my cards blank, so I can write there ... I'm not sure what other people do

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to madmatter

I think a lot of times, when you click on the next photo in their gallery, you will see the inside.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 04-06-11 07:53 PM
In response to ktmracing

Some people make cards to sell, or make up little sets as gifts in these cases the inside will be left blank.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne

My ma makes cards- I don't. I feel the same as you... Anyway- I am just looking at the ones that she has sent to me (yes, I am a good daughter, I keep them all) and she has either left them blank or just cut out a couple of squares of paper that match the front, or put a small stamp on the inside (ie: get well soon, missing you, merry christmas, and so on.) I wish I could post one for you- actually I will on my gallery (look for Ma's Card {Nancy Parker}. She has also started to make 'pop-up' cards, which really, eliminate the need for decorating the inside. -Hope this helps... Jazz.
please comment when you have seen them so I can delete them. Thanks

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to JazzieLynne

My cards are pretty bland on the inside. I either leave them blank, or use a simple rub-on or stamp for the sentiment. I found that when *I* (as in me....not other people) try and dress up the inside, it ends up being too much for the card.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Luvmyfam

Here are a few I included.

Halloween photo Card 2 By Sonsie

Gate fold Birthday card By Sonsie

Christmas Card By Sonsie

Halloween photo Card By Sonsie

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to Sonsie

I've got some card innards imaged, but mine are very simple. I know there are some that are quite elaborate, though.

Brittney23
Resident
Brittney23
In response to meezerpleaser

Thanks a bunch everyone! It looks like the best idea is to keep it simple. Thank you Sonsie, for posting those examples.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I usually line the R side with coordinating papers. If I really want to dress it up, I'll stamp the same stamp or coordinating stamp on the inside with versamark and chalk for subtle color.

inside Flamenco Dancers Card By Runzalot81

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics