Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: best deal on cuttlebug?        (Topic#1557959)
bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

My walmart has the v2 for 68 bucks. Michaels has it for 120 but with a 50% off coupon it's only 60. I was hoping they'd have a half off coupon for mother's day but no such luck. Only 40% apparently. So that makes it like 71 I think?
We don't have a joannes or anything. Should I just get it at walmart for 68? I'm kinda anxious to have it NOW lol.

Edited by bcblondie on 05-05-11 12:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to bcblondie

I got my off ebay for $52 shipped!

Good Luck!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Vallee

I should check i guess. But I'm in canada so I usually pay a fortune on shipping.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Cheapest I can find is 80 bucks incl shipping. Sometimes it sucks to live in canada. At least health care is free, i guess.

Veteran
In response to bcblondie

Our M won't let you use any coupon on Provo Craft products. But you can use your coupon over at J'S and get your cuttlebug for a good price.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to SHARON ELISE

We don't have a J's
But here we can use teh coupon at M's. The exclusion is for cricut items. Cuttlebug and cricut are subcompanies of provocraft.

Veteran
In response to bcblondie

Then our m are really strict.I even talked to a manager. They were really rude. Here anything that has provo craft on it they won't let you use a coupon. Maybe ebay?

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

I think I spoke to a manager and she was super nice. I'm glad. Because I was nervous it would be a debate. I told her I heard there sometimes was problems with using coupons on cuttlebugs and she laughed and said "that shouldn't happen here"

I checked ebay and I think since the thing is so heavy it makes shipping rediculous. The cheapest I found was 60 bucks plus 20 shipping? My walmart is cheaper.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

I'm not sure what Overstock charges to ship to Cananda, but they always have it for $59.99. (I keep eyeballing it to see if it'll drop any further.)

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to kelseymel

Thanks for the tip. i just checked and its isted for $68 before shipping. outdated exchange rate much?

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to bcblondie

Don't know if you do facebook but M's just posted a 50% off coupon! 50% off any one regular priced scrapbooking item. I followed the link directly to the m's website!

I really want one of these too. But it'll be little while.

zimmy471
Veteran
zimmy471
In response to Cindyckj

• Cindyckj Said:
Don't know if you do facebook but M's just posted a 50% off coupon! 50% off any one regular priced scrapbooking item. I followed the link directly to the m's website!

I really want one of these too. But it'll be little while.

I saw that too, but I think it is only for today.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to zimmy471

bahaha!! Thank you!! I guess I'll be making a little trip today!

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to bcblondie

I stalked J's and got mine with a 40 or 50% off coupon and free shipping. Sweet!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to meezerpleaser

I got it!! But is this the newest one? They said it was, because they were out of the older ones... But it doens't say V2. I thought v2 was the new one....

Cuttlebug By Bcblondie

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

It was regular 119 and I got it for 60 plus tax. I also got some gorgeous paper DCWV old world stack for 17 bucks.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Bahaha I went and bought 3 more folders from walmart. This thign is AWESOME. So fun. My Dh was having fun with it too.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to bcblondie

None of the Walmarts around here don't carry hardly any craft stuff. There's only 1 that I know of that even has a fabric section anymore. I did see that the online shopping has imporved!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Vallee

I know right? My fabric section is gone! There are sewing needles and scissors still and stuff but...

Walmart only carried 4 folders and I bought 3. (didn't like the owl one much.) But I found a site called cropstop with free shipping to canada and often 10% off coupon codes. They have a lot of stuff!!
I only have 10 bucks left for this month though. boo. I'll prob spend it on stazon ink tomorrow.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to bcblondie

Enjoy your new toy!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics