Username Post: Does anyone know a paper/pattern to suit this one?        (Topic#1558767)
New Kid On the Block

I am looking for a pattern (paper or card) that is similar to this one and or one that could possibly suit it....

Does anyone know a name or brand that has similar patterns? Especially the twirling bit as well - not sure what that pattern is called - like a peacock?

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to AussieAnne

you ask for the paper like this one, but you do not have a picture of it...it would help if you posted a picture...

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

That is like a floral paisley pattern.

Anna Griffin has a TON of paisley papers.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Manda_K

Wow Manda that is great! Thank you so much! I will start checking them out!! Thank you I really appreciate it!

Hi Snazzy! No sorry I mean that I would like paper patterns that are similar to the picture I showed! :o) I wasnt very clear!

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart

Well when I looked at your post there was no picture..and you said it was like the pictured you showed..is it me who just can't see it...sorry about that

msdixie
Veteran
msdixie

ooh - i love the look of the abrianna paper with that fabric! gorgeous!

if you like shabby chic, the Core'dinations Whitewash collection could also be pretty as a secondary paper - it's a whitewashed front side with different colors, depending on which paper you choose, on the back - they have some very pretty blues and greens - which you dry emboss and then sand for the color to show through.

Edited by msdixie on 05-20-11 05:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to msdixie

Thats ok! There is a picture there! No sure why it would show for some and not others? I am new here!

Thanks Msdixie!

msdixie
Veteran
msdixie

yes, i see it! very pretty. and welcome!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

There is also a gorgeous Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder which is not available on here, but you can search for it on google. I can't link you up.

New Kid On the Block
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Thanks RedSquirrel - I will have a look!

Thanks msdixie!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics