Username Post: Smooch Spritz Storage??        (Topic#1559173)
papermouse
Veteran
papermouse

Howdy! So I'm just wondering how you ladies store your smooch spritzes? I don't have many, but it seems like they should be stored upright. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to papermouse

I just have mine in a photo storage box. Not the most original, I know

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to SandraB.

I have a bunch of different mists. I store them in a wire basket, upright, on my desk.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Nancy Keslin

I have two, stored upright in with some pens. The pens probably shouldn't be stored upright!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to RedSquirrel

I have a wired pencil holder that is pretty big, it holds a lot of Smooch! I think I got it at staples.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Manda_K

Interesting question - mine just lay in a drawer with my Smooch paints.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 05-30-11 01:45 PM
In response to papermouse

I only have maybe 8 of them(stopped buying them after I realized they are about 5 dollars for less than a half ounce and glimmermists are 2 ounces for 6-7 dollars), so I keep them in a section of my making memories carousel.

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to Hev

Thanks for all your suggestions! I ended up putting them in little bins with my adirondack ink sprays and glimmer mist- they fit between the larger bottles.

Hev - Yeah, I'm probably not going to buy any more since they're so expensive - I think when they're out I'll keep the bottles, wash them, and try to mix my own, as I've heard so much about in this forum

You guys are the best - thanks again!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics