Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: so what have you gotten done today        (Topic#1563337)
Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

i am recovering from my neck and back going out. So i am moving really slow to day

dishes
2.5 loads of wash
put some stuff away
made some ice tea

hope to work on stuff to night if my neck feel up to it. Been doing a lot a reading

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

Hi Steph! I am sorry to hear about your pain. It is good you are doing things slowly. I did not do anything around here because I scrubbed the kitchen & bath yesterday. I cooked the last 2 days so we are eating leftovers. :)I just got in my scrap room but am not sure what I am doing yet. I have a binder that I have been putting inn all my dies & punches, pens, stickles, glitter etc. I also have been scanning in my stamps too so I can see what I have. I haven't worked on it since last yr & I may work on it.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to anda11

linda welcome back. Glade to see you pack at it. Hope you get something done. i may not make it to projects until tomorrow but I will get there.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Didn't get anything done today...in the way of scrapping...however I did complete four loads of laundry.. Last night however I completed a minibook and did two ATC cards... considering my mojo has been out of whack for so long (months.... it was sad) I had a very eventful night.

Edited by Kimberly Rae on 08-24-11 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Kimberly Rae

No scrapping today but I did work a full 10 hr day, baked cookies and went to our year end softball party. Just got home a bit ago and browned some hamburger for walking taco day at work tomorrow-and now I think I'm off to bed!

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to MrsAnnieS

Glad you're back with us Steph. I did some banking, cut the grass and had a nice surprise visit from my dd. Went for a walk after dinner with hubby. Might start to work on a baby card for my great-neice this evening.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to SandraB.

I was content to stay home today and continue working on my scrap room, but dh had other thoughts. He's been working on his family history and got some information about a cemetery where some relatives were buried and wanted to go take photos of headstones, so we drove about 80 miles, walked through the cemetery but couldn't find what we were looking for, but we did have a nice lunch out and I stopped by a JoAnns on the way home.

I got home, watched the young and the restless and then tried out a new die on the Grand Caliber spellbinder machine. Did you know it will cut thin metal sheets? Beautiful job.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mother Goose

Kay, I do genealogy too. It sounds like a great day visiting the cemetery & lunch & shopping. lol

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to anda11

i do some genealogy and once me and DH get to work. I will be spending a few day going throw the records. here i know quite a few family member got married in this area. So I will see what i can find on them. Off to cook dinner

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

Ran 2 kids to soccer practice at 6:45am then the usual morning cleaning, making beds, breakfast, showered the twins, dishes, 3 loads of laundry, swept floors, ran to the grocery store and WM for last minute school supplies and a lunchbox for DS...came back around noon, made lunch, weeded the garden, made chili to simmer for tonights dinner, ran another kid to practice at 5, the first 2 to afternoon practice from 6-8, kindergarten orientation at 6, back home, got all 3 boys from soccer, they ate AGAIN...tucked little ones into bed, showered and read until just now when my eyes are hurting! Im beat!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to ScrappyMama6

Putzed around my scraproom all day on and off, looking at pictures, printed some out...then decided I needed to reorganize so I moved furniture tonight, put everything that belongs to dh on a chair in the corner for him to deal with tomorrow. There was a battery in his pile - a CAR battery!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to RockStar

• flightobl Said:
Putzed around my scraproom all day on and off, looking at pictures, printed some out...then decided I needed to reorganize so I moved furniture tonight, put everything that belongs to dh on a chair in the corner for him to deal with tomorrow. There was a battery in his pile - a CAR battery!!

OH MY!!! I never heard anyone use the word putz until I married my husband. He uses it all the time. IT also turned into our word for going away in the car not sure where we were going. Or maybe we knew of a restaurant but not sure where else so were were putzing. lol YOu make me realize I need to make a layout titled that. lol

SueLovesToScrap
Veteran
SueLovesToScrap
In response to anda11

So far today just working but tonight I'm determined to add some journaling to a lo I've had done for weeks. The journaling is always the hardest for me - don't like my handwriting and when I use stick on letters, they never seem to look like I planned. But, tonight's the night!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to SueLovesToScrap

I've taken three loads of cases to the file room and gotten them filed, with another load to do this afternoon. Also waiting for the IT department to come around - everyone in the agency is getting new computers (it's been four or five years since the last batch) and today's the day I'll supposedly get mine.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

It's noon. We were good little boys and girls and were out of bed by 10:00. I made tuna sandwiches for breakfast/lunch (my husband won't let me say brunch) and now just figuring out what I want to do today.

My husband and son took off on the Segways a few minutes ago - there is a patio umbrella which blew on top of the house behind us and it appears to be stuck. My husband went to tell the owners. They are old so my husband will probably take a ladder over there and get it down for them. Unless he has a ladder. My husband is afraid the umbrella will blow down and destroy their umbrella. Just looked out - the umbrella is not on the roof anymore so husband climbed up and got it for them.

As soon as he gets home we will watch an episode of Boston Legal (we have ll the DVDs). Then we will probably swim and have a late afternoon snack and watch another episode. Then we will watch a third episode before we go to bed.

My husband told my son last night, "We love having you around. It's like living in a private assisted living community. We call you - you come turn the tv or the dvd machine on. You run errands with me and hang out with me. If we can't work our computers or the printer or our phones, you come do it for us. And you read all the small print for us. I like this assisted living place.

Now we call my 34 year old son our assisted living counselor.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Henri Jean

Lol Henri!

Got the nails done, bought some paper and now gotta go get ready for Happy Hour!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • flightobl Said:

LOL! Putzing is an official pastime in New York, I've only brought it with me to Delaware.
OH MY!!! I never heard anyone use the word putz until I married my husband. He uses it all the time. IT also turned into our word for going away in the car not sure where we were going. Or maybe we knew of a restaurant but not sure where else so were were putzing. lol YOu make me realize I need to make a layout titled that. lol

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to RockStar

I really have not got much done. figured out how to set up a store on face book, had something to eat, made a hand full of phone calls now going to get yesterdays to do list one and will be in here working on stuff.

tsmickeymouse
Resident
tsmickeymouse

Been a very busy day here - was up at 6:00am went for a 2 miles walk, came home woke up my son to take him to my cousins (she just had twins) to mow her yard and clean up after the dogs, came home jumping in shower, had a nail appt, left there raced to meet my daughter at ortho appt (lost retainers) $250 later, raced home, did two loads of laundry, straightened the house - packed for my girls weekend in Tahoe - 12 woman, one condo, no hubbys, no children!!! Oh its going to be bliss!!! Went to Walmart to get a few things for the family while I'm gone, have dinner in the over - will be going to pickup my hubby from airport shortly!!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to tsmickeymouse

Worked 9 hours today came home and played with my new close to my heart Cricut cartridge and stamps. Need to get some work done here at the house but to lazy. think I'll get the copics out and do some coloring.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics