Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: so what have you gotten done today        (Topic#1563565)
Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

I hope everyone who was hit by the storm is safe and sound.

So my day to day is going to be a bit off. I have to reset my sleep cycle again. That means I stay up for at least 24 hours. SO because of that I have gotten quite a lot done.

Got the studio clean ya me
Work on the quilled tree almost done with the base
filled out some paper work
Work on my writing skill book. pre-test was really bad. I know I have a long road ahead of me.
on my second pot of coffee.
Sent res out via email to a bunch of places
now off to appointment's.

Ycats
Ycats 
Expert
Ycats
  • Ycats on 08-29-11 05:44 AM
In response to Stephanie D

laundry
some cooking
worked out plans for my 1000+ coasters (yay!)
started working on a beach themed three frames wall hanging
recouped from a really long busy weekend

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ycats

My husband got an order yesterday morning for 20,000 license plates (that is correct - 20,000 - they sell in volume like that). He has over a million stored in the plate shed here in Florida (it's 2,800 sq ft - 2 stories) and we have 80,000 stored in Hawaii. Many are sold, we have to get there later this year to sort and ship them.

And he got an order yesterdy for 500 King Kamehameha so we have to gt to Hawaii before the year ends to deliver there and ship overseas.

Me will probably also ship a pallot (15,000), maybe 2 pallots of mixed plates from here to Hawaii becasue nearly all our plates in Hawaii are Hawaii plates. When we are there people also ask for New York and Nebraska and Florida. We are low on those over there.

Anyway, they are getting the 20,000 plate order ready to go and the customre is driving a large vehicle here to pick them up.

So our life rightnow is around license plates.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Henri Jean

Today? It's only 10:30am. Slow down.

I got the kids to school on time. Does that count?

Cleaning is on the agenda for today after a fun, but hectic, weekend. And a few ideas in my head for cards that I want to work on.

Happy Monday!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to kelseymel

heck I will count get out of bed and making coffee. Ok as i said I have been up all night. so my say started around 1 pm yesterday..

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to kelseymel

Umm...I got up...that's about it! Unless you count taking the dogs out and logging on here!

But the day will be quite busy-off to menards in a bit with DH to get him a new weedwacker and hopefully to the sprint store to get a new phone. Dentist at 2 and then hiding in my scraproom the rest of the day!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to MrsAnnieS

i watched some of the videos on sb.com i learned how to make a gift card holder without a lot of muss and fuss. Where was this a year ago when i was cutting and measuring and feeling bad because it didn't come out quite right.

this year i know better.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to cescrapper

If i make it past 10 am. hoping to hold out all day, I will be making a couple of phone call, working on the quilled Christmas tree some more and maybe draw out a few ideal i am working on.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

I completed some albums by filling in some random empty pages and moving lo's around to their proper albums.

Off to get a tb test arm check done for the job, then AC's for sales. Looking for a frame and they have paper sales too, 45% off.

scrappinmylife
Expert
scrappinmylife
In response to RockStar

I completed a simple 2page of my darling bf daughter. I still have to finish my travel gallery.

Ycats
Ycats 
Expert
Ycats
  • Ycats on 08-29-11 09:33 AM
In response to scrappinmylife

got my frames done! now working on a coaster box!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Ycats

congrat to all that are getting stuff done up. i end up having to run DH over to check out a job. Yes We do this a lot. There are not many job opening so when we see one that is open we jump and run. but we are back and I was able to do some reading .

provinca
Mayor
provinca

I laugh every time I see the title of this thread. That's what my husband says to me every day during the summer when he comes home from work. (I have the summers off.) He's not so eager to hear what I've accomplished before leaving for work and after coming home from a full day at work though. LOL!

Anyway, I accomplished a lot today -- first day back to work - put in a full day; went to the post office; paid the bills online; made a fresh pot of sauce; made dinner for my girls; printed out some pictures; put on a couple loads of laundry; ran the dishwasher; watered the garden; and now hopefully I can get a LO done.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to provinca

today was a big day for me ......I started work on my new scrap room!

my scrap space has been in our basement for years .....its a very nice space .......but its the basement .....my dd just moved into her 1st home and I am taking her bedroom!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to melissadam

• melissadam Said:
today was a big day for me ......I started work on my new scrap room!

my scrap space has been in our basement for years .....its a very nice space .......but its the basement .....my dd just moved into her 1st home and I am taking her bedroom!

You win!

I'm so jealous--can't wait to see your space.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to kelseymel

thanks melissa! Im so excited! ......I am very sad to see my dd go ....but thrilled to have her room!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

today has when't from good to bad in less then two hours. I decided on a short nap at the time the power company decided to drop off a 48 hour notices. Since we don't have job and i was not going to barrow money from the mil, i had to take two of my rings down to the paw shop. So i am not happy about it.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

awww stephanie that sux!

Soyala27
Tenant
Soyala27

Today I've got the bare bones of my scrapping/crafting/sewing area put together. YAY!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Soyala27

cool a lot of people are picking up new scrap areas. i got my own room two month ago. Love having more spaces.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics