Username Post: Does anyone know...        (Topic#1563745)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

I have "registered" my cartridges with Circut.com. I need to see the list of carts that I have registered, but no matter what I do, I can't get to that page. Does anyone know how to do this, or is it just not working today? Thanks!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dwelch

I would like to see my list too! I know how to put them in, but then I don't know how to find them.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to dwelch

I am just curious, why do you resgister your cartridges?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to wilbur

You get points towards free stuff. When you buy them they come with a Cricut Rewards number which you enter into the computer.

I don't think you register them outside the Rewards program - do you Darla?

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Henri Jean

Yes - registering for rewards is separate from registering your cartridges. One has no affect on the other. You register your rewards certificates to get freebies (at the high cost of postage). The other, however, is filling in what cartridge you have, where you bought it and the date. I think it also asks for the serial number. Why? I think it's just Big Brother watching you! No, actually, I started doing this because I figured if my cartridges were ever lost in, say, a fire, that would serve as proof that I had them. I kind of quit doing it a while back though, and doubt I start in again. I can't find receipts for a few of my cartridges, and I thought maybe the information would be on my list. (Just for my personal notebook.)

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dwelch

Oh - I was really wrong on that one. If you register your carts by the the number on the rewards certificates it would seem that would be proof you owned them to, wouldn't it?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I find that I have to use Firefox when going to any of the cricut sites. If you're having problems, it might be your browser. Unless, of course, you're already using Firefox. If that's the case, then I don't know what to tell you

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Luvmyfam

Darla, I know what you mean, I search and clicked on every link possible and couldn't get to "my" list.
The only time I can see my list is when I actually go to register, after entering one in, then my list comes up and asks if I want to edit or add more, something like that.

Other than that, I don't know how to find it

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
I find that I have to use Firefox when going to any of the cricut sites. If you're having problems, it might be your browser. Unless, of course, you're already using Firefox. If that's the case, then I don't know what to tell you

I don't know, but would agree with this. I'm finding lots of sites have issues with the newer versions of IE. Firefox or Chrome!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

• Henri Jean Said:
Oh - I was really wrong on that one. If you register your carts by the the number on the rewards certificates it would seem that would be proof you owned them to, wouldn't it?

For the ones that have reward certs. that would be right. Not all of them do, though - only the newer ones, and many of my carts (I now have 71) are older ones. What I'm really wanting to try to "recreate" is where and when I got some of those carts., and registering for reward certs. doesn't require you to put in that info. Good though, though. Thanks.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to dwelch

Provocraft recently revised the website that lists your registered carts. Go to the cricut.com website and sign in. When asked if you want to view only the secure content, click No. Log in with your email and password. Then click on "My Account." Again, click No when asked if you want to view only the secure content.

An Edit My Account page shows up. Click on Register Product. This will give you a list of all the carts you registered and the registration date, but nothing else.

In order to register a new cart, go to the very bottom of the list and click on Add/Edit. Now you will get a list of ALL carts, including ones you already registered, in some kind of random order, making it really hard to locate the title you are looking for. I sent in an email complaint about that.

After you find the title you're looking for, click on Register Product on the right side. Here is where you enter some information about your cart, including the date of purchase, vendor, and serial number (which you find on the cart itself). After you click done, you will be asked again to confirm. Again, click No when asked if you want to view only the secure content.

Before PC revised this website, they had something else in place that listed all your registered carts along with a lot more information, including the serial numbers. I don't know why they left it out in the revised version.

By the way, if you go to Rewards first and log in, that is NOT the same as logging in to your account. It even takes a different password. That can be very confusing, and you can't get to your account to register a cart that way. However, if you log in directly from the cricut website and register your new cart, you can then click on Rewards, and it will take you to the page where you can enter your points.

I don't understand why PC split up the two parts of their website in this manner.

crythomas
Pro
crythomas
In response to Solitaire

If you log into and under "My Accounts" you will see all of the cartridges and machines that you have registered.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics