Username Post: An outside company        (Topic#1565297)
Expert

Ok...i know I wrote about this before..but about a month ago, I ordered some stamps...from a well known company....I thought 2 weeks was a long time to still be processing..but I posted on their facebook page at that time,and they said they were behind. Well....it's been over a month...I ordered on Sept 4th..and my order says still processing!!!! I emailed them with no response...and now the credit card bill is in. I hate to pay for it, knowing that I may never receive these stamps. Any suggestions?

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to deedee49

Have you called their customer service ? You have been more than patient. Let us know how this turns out.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to ChansGram

Some credit card companies will take care of things like that for you. If you never get the stamps it's not the credit cards fault. But call the credit card company and explain the situation and they may either call the company about the stamps or let you know that if you do not get them your $ will be refunded if the bill is paid. You don't want to ruin your credit over it after all.

Expert
In response to catzscrapper

I thought that most companies don't charge you until they ship. I am finding this most unusual. I emailed them again..(they don't have a phone number). I'll give it another week. I found another company that carries their stamps, so I will probably order from them if I want that company's stamps. I would be more patient if they kept in touch.
To catzscrapper- I will pay the credit card. Just not sure if I wanted to cancel the order, or as you suggested to call the credit card company and dispute the charge for no delivery of product.
And dang...those stamps are really cute!!!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to deedee49

Dispute the charge. A month is way too long to wait for an order. If they haven't responded to your emails, I doubt they ever will. Sometimes if you dispute the charge, this will get the companies attention since the credit card company is going to take money away from them.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to deedee49

I'd dispute the charges with your credit card company,,,,,,,product not received.

Guru
In response to CommaHolly

I would check with your credit card company first before paying for the transaction. I know the credit cards that I had in the past didn't make me pay for a disputed charge until after they were done investigating it and it didn't hurt my credit nor did I have to pay any finance charges etc on the challenged transaction.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to ihacodb

I would contact the credit card company and say that you still have not recieved the product. they will not expect you to pay for something you have not gotten.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics