Username Post: How Do I Use The Tim Holtz Alterations        (Topic#1567655)
obadiah
Queen
obadiah

Sizzix dies in my Big Shot???? Okay, so I can't figure it out! I have the Tattered Florals and I don't know how to make the sandwich! I've tried several combinations and my flowers tear of stick . I've asked for the Pincone one for Christmas thought I should know how to use it! HELP! As always I go to the people who know!!! YOU! Thanks in advance!
Marcy

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to obadiah

You just need a cutting plate, your die with cs or whatever you are cutting, then another cutting plate. I have never had a problem with that die.

Sizzix
Sizzix 
Veteran
Sizzix
In response to obadiah

Hi Marcy,

All you need to is do is place the die with your material in between the 2 acrylic cutting pads and run it through your machine. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this!

Thanks,
Jennie from Sizzix

Roosterhead designs
Mayor
Roosterhead designs
In response to Sizzix

If it doesn't work - it can't hurt to send a comment/Q'n on the (Tim Holtz) Ranger website - they were quick to respond to my Q'n a while ago~ karen

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-08-11 10:18 AM
In response to Roosterhead designs

And if you're having trouble getting your paper out of the die after it's cut, use a steel craft pick to gently pry it out. A sewing needle would work as well, you could stick the eye end into a cork or something so you have a handle.

obadiah
Queen
obadiah
In response to stick

Thank you all!!!!!!

obadiah
Queen
obadiah
In response to Sizzix

Thank you! I am assuming the clear plastic ones NOT the black ones?

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-08-11 12:22 PM
In response to obadiah

Yes: clear acrylic plate, paper, die, clear plate, and cut

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics