Username Post: So did we all make it through Christmas        (Topic#1568247)
Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

We had a really low key day and got to stay home. We did not have a lot of gifts. However my friend j spoiled me rotten and mil got me a gift card to the local craft store and 20.00 for my Bday.Just got back from shopping and picked up stuff to make my pink hat and a new Calligraphy pen set to go with a book I have.

I have more food cooked in my house then we will need for at least a week or so . I don't have to cook . So I am going to start on working on my pink hat for a couple of hours then go game with dh the rest of the day..

Edited by Stephanie D on 12-28-11 02:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Stephanie D

Hi! My holiday was wonderful. It is always bittersweet...sad it is over but also a little sigh of relief that things went off as planned, etc. I had surgery in October and was really worried about being ready for the holidays so I feel really fortunate that my healing went well and was able to have a magical Christmas with my family! I have this week off of work so it will be nice to get some things around the house done but also relax too!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Vintageivy

made it through ... but now i'm ready to pack up the decor and clean up the house and get on to 2012

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Just G

My Christmas Day was wonderful! Me and my SIL both announced our pregnancies, we are due three days apart! So it was a very memorable Christmas Day.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to chile_chicken

Congrats to you and your SIL! I wish you all the best! it's wonderful to "share" your pregnancy with someone else at the same time,,,,,two of my friends were both pregnant all at the same time with me in 1985,,,,,,we had so much fun!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to CommaHolly

Congrats to you & your SIL.. Its a long road, LOL good luck & rest while u can.. I'm almost done thank god my due date is thursday!!

I made it thru, not unscathed though.. We witnessed a horrible accident down the street from my FIL's house and my husband is thankfully an EMT. Truck vs pedestrian, thankfully the lady that got hit only has some minor issues wrong with her anew as home yesterday morning to recover..

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to love4scrappin85

This year was not as hetic as last year. Very quite this week with DGS out of town.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to prittb

I just wanted to "throw Christmas" out.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to RedSquirrel

• RedSquirrel Said:

I thought the same.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Seaexplore

Very low key here too. It was my only day off so I cooked for the 2 of us plus 2 neighbors going through stuff so we could bring dinner over to them. Stayed in jammies most of the day while cooking too

I got a nice stack of GC's and some money so I've been enjoying shopping for things I've needed and been wanting.

mhmendoza
Expert
mhmendoza
In response to RockStar

Christmas was great-still trying to get rid of trash. It was my sons first Christmas, so he got lots of stuff. We spent time with alot of family. We also announced my pregnancy-I made my mother-in-law a little grandkids scrapbook and the last page was my stomach with a bow, she didnt get it so we told her.. Now she wants a book every year! It was one of the best years!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Seaexplore

• Seaexplore Said:
  • RedSquirrel Said:

I thought the same.

you guys!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

Although, cheers to Stephanie for correcting that.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Bxr-Linda

Awe man Stephanie. Now our giggles don't make sense.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics