Username Post: titles? or quotes?        (Topic#1568913)
Expert

Hi...I recently attended a wedding at a winery on New Year's Eve. I took a lot of pics for the mother of the bride.
Any clever quotes or sayings I can use? Going to make a small album for the mother. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

mars2005
Veteran
mars2005
In response to deedee49

if you google quotes there are tons!! that's what i did and printed them off. havent had the chance to use them yet. good luck. also, i found some really cute tiny wine glasses (gold and silver) at a local dollar store by the bridal stuff. i have used those things so much, matter-of-fact i just made a Valentines picture frame and used them on it. then are about 1/2' and easily hot glued to any surface. did you save any wine corks? that would be cute also, i make birdhouses with wine corks. HAVE FUN

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mars2005

There is also an extensive library here of user submitted quotes, title and poems. Just click on the Resources tab at the top of the page. I have found lots of useful quotes here!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to scrappindmbfan

When DH and I got married I used the lyrics of our first dance to make both the moms a mini album

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics