Username Post: Wedding Album Help        (Topic#1569051)
michelley2002
Resident
michelley2002

Hey everyone!

I am currently working on my wedding album and I'm hoping you all can help me. I'm doing most of it in chronological order: Engagement, Bridal Shower, Bach Party, Rehearsal and Dinner, Getting Ready, Ceremony, Posed Pictures, Reception and all that that entails. Where I am having issues is where to put the details as far as who is doing what (like cake and photography etc.) And pages about the cake, rings, centerpieces, and decor.

I'm hoping you might have some suggestions. Thanks everyone!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to michelley2002

I would still put them in chronologically, like the rings after your 'I do' page, the cake after your 'cutting the cake' page .. KWIM?

AmyK75
AmyK75 
Veteran
AmyK75
In response to SuperAllyFan

Detail photos can still go in the "right" places. if you a few you could always do a LO or two inbetween posed photos and the reception... it's a good spot to transition.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to AmyK75

I got married in 2008 and finished my wedding album in 2010 (I was slow, I know). Anyway I did a "Making Plans" layout and had all the ceremony plans there, like who was doing what. Then after the ceremony pics I had layouts for "Wedding Party", "Mother of the Bride" etc. I also did a "In Memory" page because my dad had passed away and my husbands mother had passed away, but I wanted to include them. After all those details I had a single title page with "Reception" on it. It was there that I put the reception in chronological order, like the cake cutting, etc. I even took apart my guest book (I had made it myself with our engagement photos) and included the signed pages there. Good Luck!

michelley2002
Resident
michelley2002
In response to lifethroughalens

Thank you all for the suggestions!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to michelley2002

I plan on making a 2 pg lo of all the little things I incorporated and coordinated in our wedding. Even if I put detail photos on the respective pages, I'm going to include it on the "it's all about details" page that I'll end up putting between the ceremony and reception parts.

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to angie girl

lifethroughalens - do not feel slow! I got married in 2009 and I have no plans to start my wedding album anytime soon, it's just too overwhelming, and i am already 5-6 years behind. But this thread is helpful!

MindyO
MindyO 
Veteran
MindyO
In response to scrapsweet

I got married in 2004 - and I am still too scared to start my album.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to MindyO

if you want to see i have my wedding pic in my gallery. i did them in order

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics