Page 1 of 6 
Username Post: What is your scrap dream purchase right now.....        (Topic#1569955)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

What items of scrappy goodness are you lusting after as we speak?

Me, more glimmer mist and more Disney paper for scrapping my last 2 trips.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to PhotobearSam

Tattered angles misting mat! I want it so bad, but I can buy so many things that actually go on layouts for that...

klong618
Tenant
klong618
In response to Rushli

I need some kind of mat to work on that's good for cutting, I have been doing research but haven't really narrowed it down. Lots of paper for my honeymoon scrap book I have a direction I want to take it but having a very rough time finding the right kind of paper. Hoping some of the new lines have what I'm looking for.

simplycrafty
Veteran
simplycrafty
In response to klong618

I really want a bind it all, embossing machine, more inks!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to klong618

I buy these two packs of 'flexible cutting boards' from Dollar Tree. Two for a dollar!

They're like two large sheets of thick plastic-made for kitchen use, like cutting some vegetables, then they bend so you can dump them in a bowl or something. That's the intended use. I like them, cuz they're smaller than my gigantic table size self-healing cutting mat, that I sometimes don't have out- of if I've traveled somewhere- I can use my Dollar Tree cutting boards. I also use them lots if I'm getting ink or paint everywhere.

They are definitely handy. And since they are 50 cents each- you don't worry about how dirty you get them or how much you do hack them up.

Expert
In response to simplycrafty

A wireless wide-format printer so I can do print & cuts on my Cameo!!! And a full supply of the perfect colors of CS for my upcoming crops.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to HuskerMom98

A DSLR and Liquid Pearls in Bisque. I have a feeling I'm going to get one of those lot sooner than the other.

Edited by KatieJo on 01-30-12 02:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to KatieJo

I want more dies for my Grand Calibur. Cutting pads for Cricut; More Tim Holtz stuff = can't get enough of Tim; The four sets of the new release of DWAV stacks (printed and solid). They are great for creating mini albums. Oh, I could go on and on because each time I type out one thing, I think of another must have. I'm totally addicted.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Mother Goose

The new Graphic 45 lines, especially Olde Curiosity Shoppe. And Little Darlings.

I have dreams about them.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to kelseymel

A photo printer..which I hope to get this week.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to PhotobearSam

More Lifestyle Crafts/QK, Sizzix reg & bigz, & Spellbinders dies.

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to anda11

I'm lusting for a Big Shot Pro! Not that I need another die cut machine or anything!I also would love more MFT dienamics and stamp sets!

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to anda11

A new camera...mine is only 7mp and I want a better one!!!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-30-12 03:32 PM
In response to Love 2 Learn

I mostly want a few of the TH and Spellbinders dies & embossing folders that are being introduced at CHA.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to klong618

Me too, I am looking at mats, not sure which I want and there are diffferent types so I was going to post about that eventually.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to stick

Tim Holtz...{Does this count?} My goal is to take a class this year, by him! That is the number one scrappy thing I WANT!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

Three or four Cricut carts, which should finish me off (it'll take me to about 20 carts, more than I really need but all the ones I want). One of them has been out for well over a year. Unfortunately, all the ones I want (including two really recent Lite carts) are mostly out of stock on a sale I saw today.

BLW1003
Veteran
BLW1003
In response to aquabunny

Some inks, a die cut machine and organization things.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to aquabunny

a silhouette cameo

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to scrapperbee

The new DCWV papers & a Big shot pro

Page 1 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options