Username Post: Altering Page Protectors        (Topic#1571291)
flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4

I need a 8x10 and all I have are 12x12 so would it work to cut it to fit and use adhesive to close it than sewing it??

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to flagirlof4

Do you happen to have Food Saver vacuum sealer? I've used mine before, and it works great! I've sewn them also, but never just used adhesive so I can't answer that one.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to flintridgescrapper

How about using an 8x11? The kind at WM used for kids school projects?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-Multi-Page-T op-Load-She...

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Do you happen to have Food Saver vacuum sealer? I've used mine before, and it works great!

Genius.

I have some of those 8 1/2 x 11 business card holders and wanted to cut them to make little pockets. Now I know how I will seal them!

Thank you!!

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
How about using an 8x11? The kind at WM used for kids school projects?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-Multi-Page-T op-Load-She...

I would recommend this idea. They're a little bigger than you need, but great for bulky pages. Also they're cheap, and would take a lot less time than trying to alter your 12x12's. JMO

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Do you happen to have Food Saver vacuum sealer? I've used mine before, and it works great! I've sewn them also, but never just used adhesive so I can't answer that one.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Don't they work great!!! I use mine to custom size ziplok bags. I think I actually use it more for scrapbooking rather than preserving food. LOL.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics