Username Post: It's Thursday in NZ and...        (Topic#1571313)
theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

my new blog post is up! Tea for two and two for tea...I'm showing off my new tea cup mini. I hope you'll stop by and have a cup with me :-)

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-01-12 05:16 AM
In response to theellenbee

Such a funny story, Ellen.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to PDRNC

Lisa,
Send me your address cause you won a small RAK on my blog!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I just posted on you blog. I can't figure out why I my photo does not upload since it's with my member info. Not that anyone cares but I'm feeling like a blog dummy lately!

Vicki

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• theellenbee Said:
my new blog post is up! Tea for two and two for tea...I'm showing off my new tea cup mini. I hope you'll stop by and have a cup with me :-)

You got me !! I can only imagine you reaction every time you sip that tea. I'm tearing up and all sitting on my desk @ work just thinking about it....

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to GIGIGI30

Oh Vicki, You are no dummy! You should see the problems I am having trying to make and post a video on YouTube! The only good news is that I have another topic for a post :-) Thanks for your support girlfriend!

Gigigi - My stoy was 1000% truthful! It gives me the creeps everytime I think about that infamous day. 22 YEARS of dirt!!!! YUCK!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-01-12 11:00 AM

• theellenbee Said:
Lisa,
Send me your address cause you won a small RAK on my blog!!

No Way!!!! Thanks so much! Off to send you a PM.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to PDRNC

HI from a fellow NZer! That story cracked me up, my sister in law did that with a platter she had on the top of her cabinets for five years and then pulled it down and put a whole lot of food on it without even wiping it! Great blog, I am following now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics