Username Post: Making Shamrocks/4 Leaf Clovers        (Topic#1572339)
dlanvinson
Resident
dlanvinson

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but when I searched I couldn't find anything.

I want to make my nieces and nephews St Pats day cards (because I forgot their valentines this year ) using shamrocks and sticking a scratchoff lotto ticket inside.

I was SURE I had a cartridge for my cricut that I could make them with - Guess Not!

I thought I saw somewhere that you could use a heart? punch, using 4 hearts, pin them together at the center to make a clover shape.

Anyone? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks in advance for the Help!! Dori

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to dlanvinson

Yes, that is a great way to make a four leaf clover. Then you can draw on the stem.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to NMlady

Yep... great way to get more mileage out of that heart punch. I especially like the Fiskars punch named My Funny Valentine.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Here is a layout I did using hearts to make a 4 leaf clover!

My Lucky Charm By JayAndXansMom

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to JayAndXansMom

I saw a card where they used the hearts to make a clover and then they used jute to stitch a button to the center...it was sooo cute!! I don't remember where I saw it or I would link it for you.

dlanvinson
Resident
dlanvinson
In response to justowen

Thank You everyone for the ideas. I am procrastinating and haven't found my heart punch yet because that would mean cleaning my scrapbook area. : )
I will try to remember to post something in the gallery when I am done ( IF I am not embarassed by my efforts ). LOL Thanks Again! Dori

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24

cricut does have a four lear clover and a precious st patty dancing bear. sorry can't remember the cartridge. Just goole it.

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24

Found a cute lepracon with a four leaf clover and a pot of gold.It is an old cartridge from cricut called Paper doll dress up.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Grammy24

Here's the leprechan he's talking about:
Irish - right side By Dwelch

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics