Username Post: I didn't just look today        (Topic#1573439)
Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

I didn't just buy today

I didn't just surf today...

I ACTUALLY MADE 4 countem FOUR card invitations for my Phi Theta Kappa Induction ceremony for our college President, Provost, guest speaker and a spare!

ITS A MIRACLE PEOPLE!!!!

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Ohio4HMom

thats awesome i havent done anything but shop and run errands.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Mia1979

shopping's ALL I've been doing for weeks!

felt good to accomplish something - even if it was small!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ohio4HMom

Very awesome - proud of you!

I completely 2 layouts and tomorrow will try to do 2-4 more. Will be hard with my son and his family here but the ones tomorrow are just a lot of photos to arrange on paper - nothing fancy.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Henri Jean

GO Henri!

I am GOING to clean my office more tomorrow too

I need to deliver these invites to the college and buy my items to make my resurrection rolls for Sunday. Then Easter bunny pics with the Grandbaby Saturday

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Ohio4HMom

I made 6 cards yesterday *all alike for a swap) and designed another one to make 6 more. I finished my mini album for a swap and today, I'll finish up the cards and start on a smash book for a swap. No shopping for me, I spent all my sb money last week.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Mother Goose

Great going......are you going to post pics?

I know what you mean by shopping to much and scrapping too little. But, I found the cure for me.....for my birthday my best friends put together all the shelving for my scraproom and now I can't stop scrapping. Everything is o organized and in my reach. Last night I finished a 2 page layout and it felt great.

I hope you keep it up and keep going.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:

I know what you mean by shopping to much and scrapping too little. But, I found the cure for me.....for my birthday my best friends put together all the shelving for my scraproom and now I can't stop scrapping. Everything is o organized and in my reach. Last night I finished a 2 page layout and it felt great.

that is what I keep telling DH! We are still working on my scrap area but life keeps getting in the way of us finishing. The other day DH was not even sure we should keep going b/c I am not scrapping much.... we do not fight (argue really) much but we had a (loud) discussion about that. We defiantly have an understanding now and after easter is over we will get back into the next step of the scrap area.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Rushli

I'll be scrapping all evening on Sunday after the relatives leave. I cannot wait.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:

I will post a pic - its not very good of them but as soon as I can get it uploaded I will

My DH took me to Home Depot today and bought me more baskets for my peg board so I'm reorganizing it again LOL

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ohio4HMom

My husband taught lock picking in the army (yes, its part of green beret training) and got my 37 year old son interested in lock picking becuase it really is a challenge to figure out some of these locks. So now my husband picks up locks everywhere to pick and my son and husband race picking locks. They enjoy it, they think it is really a challenge.

Anyway, John has my ;entire scrap table covered with locks and lockpicking equipment. Even a small vice for holding locks while picking them. I was going to scrap. My space is completely gone and I'm home alone for a couple of hours.

Okay, I'm moving all these locks.

Funny story - our neighbor got locked out of her house and her deadbolt is upside down and backwards. I have no idea how she got out the door and locked the deadbolt. Maybe she just lost the key.

Anyway she and her 90 year old mother were standing outside while Bill was trying to get them in. After a few minutes the older mother looked at Bill and said, "You aren't very good at this, are you?"

BIll just thought, "Thanks a lot, I'm standing out here in the heat trying to break into a lock to get you into your house so you can cancel the locksmith that you called - the lock is installed upside down and backwards and I'm working in a bent over position where my hand doesn't fit against the door jamb and you don't think I'm very good."

However, he did get them in and then called and cancelled the locksmith.

Okay - moving all John's things out of here.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Henri Jean

GO HENRI!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics