Username Post: Whose up tonight scrapping?        (Topic#1573715)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Its 12:22 where I am. Im watching movies and creating. Have to do it when the kids are asleep because its quiet and I can think. Printed out 5 pics this time. Remember I had those winter pics sitting since January and I finally scrapped the rest of them LOL. Not going overboard this time with the pictures. Dont have much running around to do this weekend but I have to do the kids hair tomorrow for church on Sunday. Maybe I can squeeze some crafting time in. Well have a blessed weekend.

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to Mia1979

Hi, Mia. I'm watching some latenight shows and planning layouts while those aweful commercials are on. They are so long and drawn out that I have time to get up and do a little thing on a layout, or, mute them, close my eyes and decide what next step to take on said layout. Have a fun, productive night.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Judes4

I'm up working on a one pager with a special pic that I've been stumped on for months. Not really jazzed with the results so far but but plugging away...

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Sonsie

Well i finished 1 page. Trying to decide if I want to do another.

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to Mia1979

When it's 12 pm over where you are- it's like 8 am where i am. doe's that count?

iv'e been scraping in the past week! and that's after almost 2 years that i did'nt do very mach at all... working on my sister's wedding album mainly but also trying to make some cards from tons of left over scraps... i have way to much scraps.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Kitty_wOlf

I mean 12 am sorry.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Mia1979

I just finished up some pages (11 pm-ish) got my little one to sleep (he has been refusing... but what can you say to a 5 month old to get him to sleep if he does not want to?) and have a killer headache (sick to your stomach kind) so I think I had better go to bed... I have soooo much more I wanted to get done!

hope you all get tons done!

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Rushli

I'm a night owl. I'm always up working on one thing or another. Still half assing around the 1 pic page I'm not happy with.

Mr Mister
Veteran
Mr Mister
In response to Sonsie

It's almost midnight where I am. I'm finishing almost 30 tags for a tag swap and Mrs. Mister is working on a mini album. Six hours of a Psych marathon on tv has kept us going. Life is good!

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to Mr Mister

Rushli, I hope you aren't having migraines. They're aweful.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Mr Mister

Mr. & Mrs. Mr.: I would LOVE to go to a crop wichoo! That sounds like so much fun!!!

-k

Mr Mister
Veteran
Mr Mister
In response to designguyKORY

• designguyKORY Said:
Mr. & Mrs. Mr.: I would LOVE to go to a crop wichoo! That sounds like so much fun!!!

-k

We'd have a great time if you came! And we don't have tornadoes. Just floods, earthquakes and volcanoes. Yes, we could have a scrapin' good time.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mr Mister

I love to scrap at night but we pretty much have an agreement to go to bed together here. It means a lot to both of us so we ask each other, "What time do you want to go to bed tonight" and we both try to have our showers and stick to the time we agreed.

One night I tucked him in and told him, "I want to finish the page I'm working on - do you mind if I take 20 or 30 more minutes?"

He told me to go ahead and finish my page and I ended up working on it until 5AM. He was not happy with me.

SO scrapping at night is out of the question for me unless we both agree to stay up.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Henri Jean

Judes4 - yeah, I get tension headaches that move to migraines. I started going to the chiropractor 5 years ago and hardly get them any more!

mr mr -love Psych! DH and I have rather different TV show tastes but we both love this one!

Henri - It is sweet you guys have that arrangement, we could never do that... I am a night person (now with kids it is not so much a night person as I am not a morning person... I will take sleep whenever I can get it!) and DH is a morning person (gets up at 5:30 with no alarm)

I am hoping to make it a little longer tonight! (mondays are DH's day off, so he can help with kids)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics