Username Post: Happy Wednesday Everybody        (Topic#1574453)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Just saying hello. How are you guys doing today?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Mia1979

I'm pretty good. Really thirsty for grape kool-aid, thanks to you.

I'm actually in a great mood cuz of my new layout, too! I'm gonna get it uploaded to my gallery in a few.

-kory

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Mia1979

Good morning, Ms Mia! Happy Wednesday back at ya!
Now y'all got me thirsting for some Kool-Aid, any flavor. Kory, when you host your crop, hopefully soon, you'll have to have Kool-Aid on hand for us. Of course we may have to enhance it with something a wee bit stronger, but that's doable, lol!

Edited by chocolateaxel on 05-02-12 06:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to chocolateaxel

Happy Hump day to all! Kory, your LO is awesome!! I just started Zumba class and can barely move. So sore :-( Gotta get ready for work but wish I could stay home and play all day. Mia, have you done any shopping lately?

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to chocolateaxel

I am having a splended day so far lol at work though. Also searching (stalking) the boards. I picked up some things for my kids. They love to draw, cut and color. The little one loves stickers. I bought her a plain notebook and used stickers to spell her name on the front (she tends to take my older childs notepads and writes on them) so I figured I get them separate ones. Also got them some markers, colored pencils and candy flavored (nerds and skittles) chapstick. But last Friday I got some goodies from WM (Studio G papers and ink). My recent LO was created using those products. I need to start organizing.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Mia1979

Pretty okay ... 72 hours until dd's wedding on Saturday, and I have in a little waiting period right now in between running around.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to RockStar

Doing pretty well. Getting ready to head out to teach a Cricut class but then I have to rush back to take advantage of it not raining today and get my yard cleaned up for a party on Sunday. It is the first day in several days it hasn't rained (tornados yesterday!) and it is supposed to rain everyday but today at leat until next Tuesday. ICK! I am hoping they are wrong so we can party outside on Sunday so I am going to be optomistic and clean up the yard.

cshortel
Guru
cshortel
In response to crazycricut

Hi everyone. Just killing time at work 'til I can leave. Mom is going home tomorrow and she wants to hit a couple of quilt stores before she leaves.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics