Username Post: Celebrating NSBD at Archivers on Saturday!        (Topic#1574457)
LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

I'm so excited to be attending an all-day crop at Archivers on Saturday. I have done the evening crops at Archivers in the past, but this will be my first time doing an extended crop. I made a packing list, have my projects pre-planned (I sketched out my entired Florida book on the flight home!), and have started assembling my page kits, and wrote out a list of things I want to accomplish.

If only I could be this organized about everything else in my life.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to LesleyC

sounds fun! Have a great time!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to melissadam

I have an Archiver's where I live--I have never been to a crop b4. Do you have to sign up for this or something? Or do you just show up? What do you bring for a crop?

My boyfriend will be busy all day Saturday at Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway shareholder's meeting here in Omaha, Ne. (He is not a shareholder, but his dad is. He gets extra tickets every year. I went once, which is enough for me!) This leaves me free to do as I please all day!

Kim

ckair 
Resident
  • ckair on 05-02-12 12:54 PM
In response to jaspernonyx

Yes you have to RSVP to Archiver's. I am thinking about going too if there are any spots left. Everyone who works there is pretty nice. Maybe i will see you there!!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to ckair

That sounds like you will get a lot done!

I want to go but have a fundraiser I have to work that day

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Ohio4HMom

You do have to sign up. Archivers does a nice job...they do demos all day and draw for prizes.

As far as what to bring, do a search here or google for "what to bring to a crop" to get a good idea. It's easy to bring too much, but some things are essential. I've found (in my limited experience) that more important than the supplies are organized page kits and sketches, just to give you some direction.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
I'm so excited to be attending an all-day crop at Archivers on Saturday. I have done the evening crops at Archivers in the past, but this will be my first time doing an extended crop. I made a packing list, have my projects pre-planned (I sketched out my entired Florida book on the flight home!), and have started assembling my page kits, and wrote out a list of things I want to accomplish.

If only I could be this organized about everything else in my life.

I missed the sign up. My best scrap friend & her friend are going on Sat. My friend is going back on Sun & we are going to crop then because they have a class but it will not be in the scrap room. I am so excited.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to anda11

sounds like a ton of fun!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics