Username Post: Zig writer colors?        (Topic#1574467)
CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH

I love Zig writers. Unfortunately, a couple of them are dying. I also want to get a new color (pink). I am having a VERY hard time finding them (even here), and so I'm looking at buying multi-packs online. I can't find a description/list of color names, however. For those of you with zig writer packs, can you tell me what colors come in "Carnival Lights" and what comes in "Primary"? I need actual names printed from the marker sides. Thanks so much!

If you can think of anyone who sells them besides scrapbook.com, amazon, or LSS, let me know. I'm at my wits end!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to CarrieBH

My M's sells zig writers. That's where I got mine. I have 14 different colors right now. They are pretty inexpensive too.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to CarrieBH

I would contact EK Success customer service for help. They will take care of you--I had some dry markers in a new pack (I bought the 48-count, so I can't tell you specific colors). EK Success did a good job with correcting my problem. Just go to EK Success.com.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to jaspernonyx

Thanks SQ Mandi: I wish my M's was as well-stocked. They cut their scrapbook merchandise considerably a couple of years ago. HL doesn't sell them here, nor does J's.

Thanks also, Jaspernonoyx. I will contact them directly for the information. Wouldn't you know, though, that even on their website they don't list the colors in the descriptions, and that you can't buy the colors individually? *sigh*

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to CarrieBH

I coulda swore I saw a place online that said you could buy Zigs individually, but now I can't find it.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx

Found it! Markersupply.com sells individual Zig markers.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH

That's awesome, jaspernonyx! Shipping isn't bad, either, and they have a coupon code right on site. (7% is better than nothing, today)

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to CarrieBH

I thought I saw Archivers carry them individually too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics