Username Post: help with a title        (Topic#1574523)
New Kid On the Block

I'm making a scrapbook for my husband of his life. I have all of his pictures growing up. He is a jack of all trades and has many hobbies and talents. I am doing a page with pictures that shows him as Dad, car builder, turkey hunter, Nascar fan, etc. I can't figure out a title. I thought of "A man of many faces." Please give me your thoughts.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to vicholbrook

Jack of all trades
Our Everything
He does it All
Man of many hats
Multi-tasker

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappyMama6

"A Few of his Favorite Things"

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

Synonyms of "many"
bags of, endless, gobs, heap*, immeasurable, incalculable, infinite, innumerous, jillion, legion, limitless, loads, lots of, many , measureless, mess*, mint, mucho, multitudinous, myriad, numberless, oodles*, passel of, peck, pile, raft, scads, slew, stack, tidy sum, umpteen, uncountable, uncounted, untold, wad, whole slew, zillion

"Limitless Talent"
"Immeasurable Man"
"Multi-faceted"
"The many sides of...."

Alison

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever
In response to kiyawinn

What it is first name?

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to EverSoClever

I thought "Jack of all Trades", too...or do that and then put an "x" through "Jack" and put his name above it.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to justowen

I vote for " jack of all trades" n use some old playing cards or stamp your own for a unified theme

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to justowen

I vote for " jack of all trades" n use some old playing cards or stamp your own for a unified theme

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to vicholbrook

My aunt is the same way. When I did her personal scrapbook, I titled the page, "Sue wears many hats." Then I drew a top hat, and put her various titles in it randomly and at different angles to fill up the space in the hat. At the bottom of the page, I wrote "hats off to you."

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to jaspernonyx

• jaspernonyx Said:
My aunt is the same way. When I did her personal scrapbook, I titled the page, "Sue wears many hats." Then I drew a top hat, and put her various titles in it randomly and at different angles to fill up the space in the hat. At the bottom of the page, I wrote "hats off to you."

That is so cute! Is it in your gallery here?

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to justowen

No, the page is not in my gallery. I gave the book to my aunt right away when I was done with it. I don't have good luck taking pictures of my LOs, so I generally don't upload them here.

Thank you for liking my idea!

Kim

Expert
In response to jaspernonyx

Going a whole different way...
"Not just a handsome face"
"He does it all"
"Well Rounded Man"

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to deedee49

I like "not just a handsome face." I like to use fake news reports or newspaper headlines, so I would probably say something like: "Breaking News. Wife finds something that _____ can't do!"

Edited by jaspernonyx on 05-07-12 05:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics