Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Why did I even look???        (Topic#1576567)
flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Because of Darla, I found out today about the dies by Poppystamps. DH told me to order some for my anniversary gift. While I was there ordering, however, I began to browse around and found the Cheery Lynn doily dies!! Oh my goodness, does anyone have these? They are simply gorgeous!!

Edited by flintridgescrapper on 05-17-12 05:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-17-12 05:55 PM
In response to flintridgescrapper

Now you need to go look at Memory Box, and Lifestyle/Quickutz, and CC Designs, and Marianne, and Prickley Pear, and My Favorite Things, and Die-namics/Die-versions, and CottageCutz, and Papertrey Ink.

And if I've left anything off this list please alert me!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

I do! I have one of the doilies and a flourish. OMG-ness I am going to order more of the CL dies! The detail is amazing!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to HisGEM

You two are KILLING me!!!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Oh, I got one of Cherry's butterflies a few months ago. It is the most beautiful thing. she has a peacock I'm drooling for.

c mom go
Queen
c mom go
In response to Mother Goose

Gotta love enablers!!! lol The peer pressure is intense

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to c mom go

Am a huge fan of the Quickutz/Lifestyle dies and the MFT's Die-Namics dies. Both brands have lots of dies that can be used for so many things. The Cheerly Lin dies, I've heard not so good things about even tho they have the most gorgeous dies. So I am kinda hesitant to buy them.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to TheCharmedOne

Glad I could be of service. You know they say if you're addicted to something it makes you feel less guilty to have all your friends addicted as well!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to TheCharmedOne

• TheCharmedOne Said:
The Cheerly Lin dies, I've heard not so good things about even tho they have the most gorgeous dies. So I am kinda hesitant to buy them.

What have you heard, specifically?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Here Kitty

STOP THE MADNESS! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to CrimsonMama

Ok, I did it already! I went to the site. I thought I was done buying for a minute there.................

I can't tell anything about the dies. What are they made of? What machines do that work in?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:

I can't tell anything about the dies. What are they made of? What machines do that work in?

Look at the company website - right on the home page, it says:
  • Quote:
Cheery Lynn Dies work with most major table top die cutting machines for both die cutting and embossing. We have placed videos on line for your convenience.

then there are videos below that.

In the "Warranties and Policies" section, it talks about the dies and how they're made.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Here Kitty

Cool, thanks!

Oh you meant the Cherry Lynn not the PoppyStamps website, that is what I was looking at.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 05-18-12 08:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

• stick Said:
Now you need to go look at Memory Box, and Lifestyle/Quickutz, and CC Designs, and Marianne, and Prickley Pear, and My Favorite Things, and Die-namics/Die-versions, and CottageCutz, and Papertrey Ink.

And if I've left anything off this list please alert me!

why oh why must you enable me so!! Ive been waiting for such a long time for a list like this.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to Sassie

I LOVE the Cheery-Lynn doilies and would love to get them. But they're so expensive and there are just too many of them I would want to get!! I think you also need to get the metal plates they sell for the sandwiches.

What are the negative things you've heard about them?

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Solitaire

Ah c'mon guys i'm still waiting to order my first boarder punch. i only have a small craft toom.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

And why did I even look at this thread? Sigh...bookmarked this thread & already started my holiday wish/gift list....

Ya'll are wicked, I say!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to GemGirl

Got the window die and made my 1st card. Just wanted to share.

Anniversary Card for DH By Flintridgescrapper

Of course, I had to get something crooked! The sentiment is crooked, but DH will never know! LOL

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I refuse to look till I come back from seeing my sis! Have to save money to see her

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Sneezy1956

Love whenever someone comes back and shows us what they've made with a new purchase!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics