Username Post: The Patterned Paper Treatment Center is open for business!        (Topic#1576709)
theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

I promised last week to post the information for anyone who might be in need of treatment. You'll find it on my blog. You might not be afflicted by MOE, but what about TTS? Or MAM?

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to theellenbee

Just want to remind you all that one lucky lady or guy will be receiving a gift certificate from Michael's - But, you gotta be a follower and you gotta post a comment. This is not something I bought, but a donation from Dr. J. Scrapman of the Treatment Center.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean

hysterical!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to traceyjean

i now konw i suffer, or it is really suffering, from MAM and WTT.

I was in Target today and i saw some decrative tape in the stationery section and thought i'd put it in my memory bank for later. it came in pretty red and blue.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

Thank goodness this malady is finally being addressed!

So clever & funny, thanks for sharing!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-21-12 08:20 AM
In response to GemGirl

You'll have to let us know when you start treating Chronic Glimmer Mistification, Benign Brad Neoplasms, and of course Credit Card Stenosis.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to stick

I am preparing a seminar entitled 'Nestabilities/Neuropathy ,' if the institute is interested. Yes, I am a victim of this tragic disorder, but I think of myself as one of the leading researchers, as well...

-kory

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to designguyKORY

Stick and Kory -
Dr. Scrapbook would like both of you to contact him ASAP. He wants to know more about CCS and NN. He is alarmed that new diseases affecting the scrapbook world are showing up at an alarming rate.
Thanks!

Sunnydi
Governor
Sunnydi

Oh my goodnes.........I laughed my head off out loud.... you are so so witty and am so glad to have been and still are a follower of you.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-21-12 01:43 PM
In response to Sunnydi

And let's not forget Adhesive Hoarding Disorder (soon to have it's own entry in the DSM IV), an unfortunate side effect of aglutenphobia.

Edited by stick on 05-21-12 01:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to designguyKORY

• designguyKORY Said:
I am preparing a seminar entitled 'Nestabilities/Neuropathy ,' if the institute is interested. Yes, I am a victim of this tragic disorder, but I think of myself as one of the leading researchers, as well...

-kory

don't let the PUSHER hear of this!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics