Username Post: ABC Album        (Topic#1576717)
MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008

I am doing an ABC album for a little boy who is due in September. I cannot think of anything good (or what I deem good enough) for these letters that I left blank...

I am on F right now, but looking ahead.
Here is my list so far...
A-Adorable
B-Baby Boy
C-Cute
D-Daddy & Me
E-Excited
F-Fingers and Toes
G-Grandma and Grandpa
H-Happy
I-Imagine
J-Jabber
K-Kisses
L-Lovebug
M-Mommy & Me
N-Night time
O-Ollie & Me (Ollie will be his first stuffed animal)
P-Play time
Q-Quiet
R-car Rides
S-Sister & Me
T-Tummy Time
U-Unique
V-
W-Water Time
X-
Y-one Year
Z-

Do you have any suggestions?! I have looked in picture dictionaries on-line, in children's ABC books, etc. My problem is I want something "better" than Vase or Xylophone or Zebra!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to MrsD2008

V - Valentine

X - XOXO

Z - Zzz's...Shh! Baby Sleeping

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Baby's First Year

ABC Album List

A
APPLE JUICE, ANIMALS (PHOTO FROM TRIP TO ZOO), AUNTS, ANGRY, ALPHABET, APPLESAUCE, ANGEL, APRIL, AUGUST, ADORABLE, ARMCHAIR

B
BATHTIME FUN, BABY, BOTTLE, BUBBLES, BROTHERS, BALLOONS AND OF COURSE BIRTHDAY, BURPING, BLOCKS, BOUNCING, BASSINET, BREAST FEEDING, BUNDLE OF JOY, BABBLING, BABY BLUE EYES, BABY TOOTH, BLANKET, BINKY BEAUTIFUL, BONDING, BOO-BOO, BIBS, BOOTIES

C
CRIB, CRYING, CAKE, CANDLES, COUSINS, CARTER'S CLOTHES, CRAWLING, CHECKUPS, CRADLE, CEREAL, CUDDLING, CLOTH DIAPERS, CRAYONS, CHEERIOS, CHRISTMAS, COOKIE MONSTER, CHUBBY, CLAPPING, COOING

D
DESSERT, DOLL (FIRST), DOG (PET), DECORATION AND DADDY, DROOL, DIAPERS, "DA-DA", DR'S VISIT, DIAPERING, DR. SPOCK/BRAZELTON/SEARS, DRUM, DECEMBER, DISNEY, DONALD DUCK, DUMBO, DUCKIE, DISCOVERING, DARLING

E
EATING, EGGS (BREAKFAST), ENVELOPE (MAKE ONE OUT OF "SAFE" PAPER AND PUT DIE CUTS OR PHOTOS PEEKING OUT), ENTERTAINING, EARS, EASTER, ELBOW, EYEORE, EXERSAUCER

F
FIRST..., FABULOUS..., FINGERS (IN THE CAKE), FIRST FOODS, FORMULA, FEEDING TIME, FEBRUARY, FORTH OF JULY

G
GRANDPARENTS, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, GIFTS, GUESTS, GIVING, GAMES, GIRLS, GURGLING, GAGGING, GABBING, GERBER BABY, GIGGLING, GRABBING, GRINNING, GROWING, GYMBOREE, BABY GAP, GAS, GRINS

H
HAPPY, HAIR CUT, HANDS, HICKUP, HANDSOME, HOME, HOSPITAL, HUGGIES, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALLOWEEN (1st)

I
ICING!, ICE CREAM, ICKY POOP!, INNOCENCE, IMMUNIZATIONS, INSTRUMENTS, INTERESTING OBJECTS

J
JUICE, JELLO, JOYOUS, JAMMIN (DANCING), JACK-IN-THE-BOX, JANUARY, JUMPING, JUNE, JULY, JAR FOOD, JABBERING, JAMMIES

K
KIDS, KITES, KOOL-AIDE, KINDNESS, KISSES, KODAK MOMENTS

L
LEAVING (WAVING BYE-BYE), LOVE, LAUGHTER, LITTLE FINGERS AND TOES, LULLABIES, LOVEY (SECURITY OBJECTS), LAUNDRY

M
MOMMY, ME, MY GIFTS, MY ..., "MA-MA", MINE!, MARCH, MAY, MUSIC, MILK

N
NEW..., NOSE, NURSERY (RHYMES), NURSING, NANA, NIGHT-NIGHT, NOVEMBER, NUMBERS, NURSE, NAPS, NO!, NESTLING, NEWBORN

O
OUR..., OPENING GIFTS, ONE, ONSIES, OSH KOSH, OMA & OPA, OCTOBER, "OH-OH"

P
PRESENTS, PARENTS, PRIZES, POPPY DIAPERS, PLAYING, PARTY, PEDIATRICIAN, POOH, PEEK-A-BOO, POPPOP, PAPA, PLAY, PHOTOS, PICTURES, PINK, PATTY CAKE, PAMPERS, PAJAMAS, PJ'S

Q
QUIET (BABY PEACEFULLY SLEEPING), QUICK, QUILTS

R
RIBBONS, RUFFLES, RAISINS, RATTLE, ROLLING OVER, RUFFIAN, ROCKING HORSE, READING, ROCKING CHAIR

S
SISTERS, STORIES, SONG, SITTING UP, SOLID FOODS, SOY MILK, SIPPY CUP, SWING, SPIT BUBBLES, SPITTING UP, SLOPPY EATER, SLOBBER, STUFFY NOSE, SILLY, SMILES, SOFT SKIN, SEPTEMBER, ST. PATRICK’S DAY, STANDING, SWINGING, SNOW, SPRING

T
TOP, TEETH, TOO MANY..., TEETHING RING, TOYS, TEMPER TANTRUMS, TELETUBBIES, TEARS, TOES, TIP-TOES, TOT, T-SHIRT, TASTY, TEDDY BEAR, TUMMY, THANKSGIVING, TICKLES, TWINS, TRIPLETS

U
UNCLES, UNUSUAL..., UNDRESSING, UNDERSHIRT, UNHAPPY, UNDERWEAR

V
VIDEO, VERY ..., VISITS, VIVACIOUS, VALENTINE’S DAY, VEGGIES, VELVET

W
WASH, WET, WEAR, WIGGLY, WONDERING, WEIGHT, WAGON, WALK, WAVE, "WA-WA", WINTER, WHITE, WATER, WISH

X
eX-TRA SPECIAL...,eX-CELLENT..., XYLOPHONE, eX-TRA LARGE, X-MAS, eX-ITEMENT

Y
YOU, YOUR..., YUMMY FOOD, YOUNG’UNS, YAMS, YOGURT, YAWN, YEAH!, YEARLY CHECKUP (1ST ONE), YARD

Z
ZOO, ZANY..., ZZZZZZZZ, ZOO ANIMALS, ZIPPERS

MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008
In response to KellyCali

Thanks for that list!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to MrsD2008

awwwww my friend just made one for her grandbabies at the crop we were at this past Saturday by using old pics she didn't use in layouts

she used things like a picture of their pool for "P"

for F you could use a picture of a "friend", "frog" "fruit" "flip flop"

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Ohio4HMom

I made one of these for my great neice and unfortunately her mother (my neice) threw it away/lost it! makes me sick!

MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008
In response to terrihooper

I am making just the pages with mats for her to add her own pictures of the baby throughout his first year.

She is super organized (I wish I was like her!) so I can't even imagine her misplacing a gift. It will probably go right down with her scrapping stuff so she can add the pictures as the year goes on! Or, I can imagine her giving it to her mother to add the pictures for her. They both scrap. My biggest fear with this, isn't that she'll toss it, lose it, etc. it's that she'll get more than one! Her aunt, her mom, her sister-in-law and a few of her friends all are scrapbookers!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics