Username Post: Desperately Seeking Kansas Scrapbookers        (Topic#1578253)
brandyseitz
Resident
brandyseitz

I recently moved to Olathe, KS and I am in need of some scrappy friends! Scrapping is better with friends and I have none...anyone out there?

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to brandyseitz

I'm in Kansas though not real close to Olathe. I live south of Wichita.

New Kid On the Block

I live in Olathe. I'm new to this forum, but I've been scrapbooking for years. What brings you to Olathe?

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to babundridge

I am in Gardner so just a bit south of you - have you found all the little Scrapbooks stores - we are lucky to have a few.

ihadtu 
New Kid On the Block

Hello Brndy,

I don't live near you. Actually I'm in California. The reason I'm responding to you is that I saw a picture of the adorable mini pumpkin album you made from a punpkin!. I'd love to make one. Can you tell me how you hinged the 2 pieces together after you cut the pumpkin in half. also, any tips on how you attached to pages inside. If you can, please e-mail me at ihadtu@comcast.net. Thank so much. Barbara

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to ihadtu

Try here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showforum.php?fid/161/

The states section of the forums don't get as much action as the rest of the boards, but you might find someone near you there.

Good luck!

samaclean
Tenant
samaclean
In response to Kim222

BRANDYSEITZ: I live on the Missouri side, but Olathe is not far from me at all. Wouldn't mind having someone to work with at all!

SHERRENAE: What little stores? Do share! My "little store" closed and I have only ventured out to the big one's. I primarily shop on line now, but I could handle a little shop.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics