Username Post: ANOTHER WARNING - Pinecone Press        (Topic#1579795)
clfehler
Tenant
clfehler

I placed an order($59.95) with them in JUNE and never received my order. They don't return phone calls or reply to emails. Apparently I'm not the only one who has been taken by these people. It's a darn shame too. I LOVE(D) their products.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to clfehler

I appreciate these warnings! Thanks for posting.

clfehler
Tenant
clfehler
In response to dwelch

Edited by clfehler on 09-19-12 06:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to clfehler

consider that carefully,,you could be arrested. It's not public property.

have you called your cc company???

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CommaHolly

I agree - but be careful. I appreciate the warnings though.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Henri Jean

I have noticed that my LSS doesn't carry them anymore. Find out your protesting laws. I'll bet you can do it in front of the EXPO, but probably not in the building.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to 950nancy

Thanks for the warning; one was plenty enough. Seems like you are extremely upset; be careful, you don't want to end up on the local news for causing a scene at the expo.....

Diva
In response to t-scraps

Sad to hear that. Not nice. I hope that you can get your money back..at least!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to bayamonesa1

did you use a credit card?? If so - contact your credit card company and have the transaction reversed!!

Hope it works out for you!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to SmartyPants

also - if you are going to the where they are at - instead of protesting - I would take your order, receipts, copies of your emails and ask for a refund.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SmartyPants

I think that is a good idea - take everything with you and keep copies! Demand you refund right there. Other people will hear what is going on but as long as you are peaceful, you can't be faulted for conducting business.

Just be careful not to cause a disturbance that you can get in trouble for!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Henri Jean

So sad to hear. I bought the school line at Archiver's and Love it. I was going to look for more. Now I won't. Thanks for the warning. Hope you get your money back. Keep trying.

clfehler
Tenant
clfehler
In response to scrappin 2

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I just got my order today after sending them a letter telling them I was going to camp out in front of their booth at Scrapbook Expo and tell everyone they were crooks. ;-) (I wouldn't have, really. But I would have taken my documentation and had my order filled there.)

**sigh** I STILL love their products!

Diva
In response to clfehler

That is sad. No company should get their potential customers so upset. Are they short of staff? Do theythink they can keep the money and not send the order? What is wrong with them?

Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom
In response to bayamonesa1

Yaay for you!!! Finally, some closure for you! Here's to hoping the products you received result in some GREAT projects!!
** Now let's hope that todays activity on this "controversial" post doesn't start the haters up again!!

clfehler
Tenant
clfehler
In response to Juansmom

Great projects, indeed!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to clfehler

• clfehler Said:
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I just got my order today after sending them a letter telling them I was going to camp out in front of their booth at Scrapbook Expo and tell everyone they were crooks. ;-) (I wouldn't have, really. But I would have taken my documentation and had my order filled there.)

**sigh** I STILL love their products!

Great news!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics