Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Warehouse Sale-Enabler Alert!!        (Topic#1579875)
GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

I know I saw it here before but now I can't find the thread. Some people were talking about warehouse sales for different manufacturers but most of them are not doing it anymore. Well, just received an e-mail from a blog that I belong to and they mentioned a huge warehouse sale @ PiggyTales worth over $60 for only $14.99 of brand new items never sold online or in stores.

I figured let me share as someone maybe interested!

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to GIGIGI30

On my way to check it out! TFS!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to GIGIGI30

Thanks! I ordered two boxes—they're supposed to be different. Shipping for the two was $8.50, so as long as it arrives, it's a great deal. (I'm figuring it will arrive...I've just never done business with the company before, so always a bit leery.)~Judy

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to mrsdriver5

Sounds like a great deal. Too bad shipping to Canada is $27

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to uruvero

Ouch!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

I'll have to check out some of their papers and hope this sale will still be there by the 1st of sept. Too broke right now. lol Thanks for posting!

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to Cindyckj

I actually purchased mine today. I found on facebook. Looking forward to getting my box

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I ordered mine as well and I'm glad that I could help...Carry on ladies!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to GIGIGI30

Thanks for sharing the site! Although I already ordered two boxes for me, I think today I'll order two more to save for a Christmas present for my scrappy-daughter It will be nice to have something already bought since these next few months always seem to go so quickly!~Judy

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Thanks for sharing the site! Although I already ordered two boxes for me, I think today I'll order two more to save for a Christmas present for my scrappy-daughter It will be nice to have something already bought since these next few months always seem to go so quickly!~Judy

Oh em gee!!! And here I was trying to forget that the holidays will be upon us in a hot minute.

Anyone else slightly disgusted that Hobby Lobby has a full on Christmas section already? Usually it starts around Halloween, but it's not even Labor Day yet! Where's the fainting smiley?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to angie girl

I guess I can understand craft stores gearing up for Christmas since crafters are probably working on cards and gifts (like I should be), but my son got married at the end of Aug., 1998. My bff & I went gift shopping at Macy's, I think it was, probably at the beginning of August. We walk through the entryway into housewares and hear this awful singing and "jolly" laughing. It was one of those motion-activated Santas that irritate me during the holidays. In the middle of summer...that's just so wrong~Judy

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

Angie -- I was dismayed to see Christmas stuff out at the Dollar Tree!

As Judy said, I can sort of understand a craft store... people need time to create holiday things.

I think stores should just keep year-round shelves for ALL holidays! In March you could buy Halloween stuff or November get St. Patrick's Day items...

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Bxr-Linda

Sounds like a good idea, but out here in SoCal land is so expensive that most of our stores are pretty small (compared to those I've seen across the US). They do good to have current stuff on the shelves and by the time they want to add all the food, there's not much room left for everyday things.

I do think craft stores should have at least some supplies for every holiday since most of us work on books at all times of the year. In the summer of 2011 I was going crazy trying to find Christmas pp. Our J's, Mike's had nothing and even the sb store didn't have much. All the scrappers must have bought it all out :>)

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

No no, at hobby lobby they totally have one whole aisle both sides of boxed ornaments, as well as the themed housewares stuff there, and I think they were getting ready to put up the trees.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to angie girl

I always wonder when the economists say "it's been a bad holiday year". Stores shove the holidays at us way too early (other than needed crafts), encourage us to shop early, then expect us all to spend the same traditional amount of money that used to be spent mostly between Thanksgiving and Christmas. With kids & grandkids, we spread our shopping through the year and shop sales (especially online sales), but then we can't spend a whole holiday allowance in December also. The economists need to update to current buying habits.JMHO ~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi everyone. i am ressurecting this thread to ask any of yall that purchased the deal at piggytales if you have received your package? i purchased mine on the 22nd of august, the money was taken from my bank on the 27th and i still have not received my package (i ordered 2 of the deal). i have emailed them and i am still waiting for a response.

so, did anyone else purchase the deal?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

I already PMd you this morning, but I sent piggy tales another not-so-nice e-mail, but still haven't heard back from them. I guess I'll have to call them, but I really hate phones. I'd almost rather let them keep my money. It's been more than 30 days since the money was charged to my visa, but I don't want to deal with visa either. Too much stuff to do. I'll play like Annie and just keep singing, "Tomorrow...tomorrow...perchance my piggy tales will come tomorrow". Nah, probably not~ ~Judy

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

I'm glad you brought this to my attention. I was about to order from there.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Lunareclipse

I guess my obnoxious e-mail got results. My message topic was Irate Customer and I asked if anyone worked there who could read. I guess they do. I got an apology e-mail back this evening, saying my e-mails had gone into Junk Mail. Hopefully she'll look and see what other customers have sent mail.

I ordered twice, but the second time only one box showed up on my receipt instead of the two that I had in my cart. It was a bummer because shipping is a flat $8.50. I wouldn't have placed the second order for that much shipping.

Anyway, she's combining my order and reimbursing my second shipping. Well, she reimbursed $7.50 instead of $8.50, but I'm going to be happy :>) Later tonight I got a notice that it has shipped. They're located in Vegas, so it shouldn't take long for it to get to San Diego.~Judy

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Lunareclipse

OMG...I felt terrible that this is happening since I'm the one who posted originally. Anyway, looking through my e-mails I found some info that Piggy Tales sent me for the warehouse sale. I'll posted here...maybe that helps!

Debbie
contact@piggytales.com
Piggy Tales, LLC
P.O. Box 750962
Las Vegas, NV 89136
f 1.866.839.1322
www.piggytales.com

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics