Username Post: well that will teach me        (Topic#1580961)
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-21-12 05:30 PM

to clean up my scrap area. I finished a lo and was putting things away when I dropped the platforms for my Epic right on top of my foot.

Boy does it hurt! Ouch!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-21-12 05:49 PM
In response to GMFTS

Ouch! At least it wasn't your scissors

Edited by stick on 09-21-12 05:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to stick

Cleaning is hazardous to your health!! You gave me a good excuse for my room right now. It's awful!

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to flintridgescrapper

Oh, ouch! Hope your foot feels better soon!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Seaside Dreams

I thought you were going to say you spilled all over your LO. Whew, at least you only hurt your foot. Don't scare me like that

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to pugs223

LIKE button is pushed.

Me? I would have messed up the layout, then dropped everything on my foot. Why mess one thing up if there is a chance to do more damage?

Hope your foot feels better quick, Mary...and congrats on finishing a LO.~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Ouch! Hurts just to think about it.

Now would you like to come clean my scraproom? I just cleaned it 2 weeks ago. I needn't haven't bothered, its as bad or worse than before.

Hey, I'm from the south - needn't is a word here!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-22-12 06:10 AM
In response to Henri Jean

needn't is a word here too Henri...using it with haven't I don't know about...

But it's back to slovenliness for me anyway.

BTW foot is better this AM but the bruise is pretty.

Expert
In response to GMFTS

...and cleaning up is evil too because you always end up putting something somewhere that you can't remember when you want to use it!!! So if anyone has seen the little umbrella handles from some candy that I painted black to use with a very cute set of photos of my boys playing in the rain, please let me know! I want to do the LO, but I can't remember where I put the handles!!!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to HuskerMom98

When we were moving into our house I dropped a bookshelf on my toe. Should of known better - i couldnt sleep and decided to move it to put together (still in box) at 330am. That hurt bad! I have a layout right now on my table and I am looking for the paper I need for it. This is my first time scrapping since moving and I am excited to get started again! I want to do it now but my football team is playing shortly.....maybe i can go back and forth!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-22-12 04:54 PM

• HuskerMom98 Said:
...and cleaning up is evil too because you always end up putting something somewhere that you can't remember when you want to use it!!! So if anyone has seen the little umbrella handles from some candy that I painted black to use with a very cute set of photos of my boys playing in the rain, please let me know! I want to do the LO, but I can't remember where I put the handles!!!

You know I might have seen those when I was looking for .....

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

• HuskerMom98 Said:

I think it's over there under that thing next to that doo hicky

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to SherylEb

I've got have of my scraproom sitting in my living room right now. Getting ready for a crop....but I'm still putting together a mini album If I can get the paper on it before the crop I can finish it up at the crop with cover and embellishments.

But,, if anyone wants to come clean I'll be happy to have you

BTW hope the foot is better!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

• HuskerMom98 Said:

They're probably here in my office/temporary scrap room...everything else is! Feel free to come look for them, but be sure to put everything away neatly when you're done Although, if I find them first, they sound like a really cute idea.~Judy

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
needn't is a word here too Henri...using it with haven't I don't know about...

But it's back to slovenliness for me anyway.

BTW foot is better this AM but the bruise is pretty.

Oh ouch! Glad your foot is feeling better, but as long as its pretty, snap a pic and scrap it!!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Kim222

I just hope you photographed the bruise so you could do a page about cleaning!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to dwelch

I have a hard time creating with clutter around. I also waste a lot of time cleaning. Now I clean at the end of my session, not just a layout. I will put the big things away if they take up too much space.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
I have a hard time creating with clutter around. I also waste a lot of time cleaning. Now I clean at the end of my session, not just a layout. I will put the big things away if they take up too much space.

Me too!
BTW- love your Corgi.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to fknapoleon

OUCH!!! I hope your foot is okay!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• HuskerMom98 Said:

If this was me, here's what would happen...

- I would look and look for those little umbrella handles and not find them
- I would either make them again or just finish the LO without them
- I would finally clean up and put away the mess from the last 6 LO's I created and even though I looked through that pile SEVERAL times....I find the umbrellas.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics