Username Post: Stamp Question        (Topic#1581089)
crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

My MIL bought me this wood mounted stampf rom "Mouse House Designs" on sale at HL. It is a cute little mouse sleeping inside a tulip and its called "Flower Bed". (I tried to take a pic. but my battery is dead, I will try to get one tomorrow) My question is, WHAT do you do with it?? The mouse is cute and all but it looks dead! What on earth do I use a dead mouse in a tulip coffin for?? I don't normally send "Rest in Peace" cards! My dd assures me it is a sleeping mouse but I don't send Goodnight cards either? I am hoping someone has used this stamp and can give me an idea as to what to do with it!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to crazycricut

So, I did a search and found a picture a card that someone made using the stamp but I still am not sure what kind of card you would use it on!
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=372990...

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo

Well, I don't know what else I would use it for... but if I were in your place, I think I would be making at least one birthday card... for my MIL.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to KatieJo

You could use it for Get Well cards maybe? You know 'get lots of rest and feel better' kind of thing. I use many of my stamps in my scrap booking and that one would be perfect for 'Nap Time' or 'Get Your Backside Out Of Bed!' pages Or it could be good for a Grateful Dead card

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

you are too funny. I agree...make some cards for her.:)

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to anda11

Bottom line, if a stamp isn't your style...resell or donate to a school. There are to many GREAT stamps out there!!! Lots of people like House of Mouse stamps, but it isn't my style....and that's okay, I am sure what I like isn't what someone else likes! But I do agree...a nice card for your MIL is in order before you get rid of it!!!! LOL!!! Oh and you should add the Glad your not dead....somewhere in the card!!!! LOL!!!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to binkiemonstermom

How about..."Follow your dreams" or "Dream big"?

Just an idea

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to pamela.tx

I think the mouse might look a little less dead if you rotate the stamp to make it look like he's sleeping upright in a standing flower (like a person sleeping in an armchair).

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to aquabunny

I like the "get lots of rest and feel better" idea....
or you could do, "Wake up....it's SPRING!".....
or add a bunch of eggs around the base of the flower and you could make an Easter card....
or a Thank You card (and I'm sure you're tired after all the help you gave me...)

Having said that, it's not really my style either and I would most likely get rid of it....
Alison

whateveriwant
Resident
whateveriwant
In response to kiyawinn

I like the "wake up it's spring!" idea and the dream ideas. Like, "it's your birthday - dream big!"
I also think it would make a cute thank you card.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics