Username Post: Sticker Storage        (Topic#1581363)
DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton

I really need to do something different. I know I'm probably the only person on the planet that still uses stickers, but I do, and I have lots of them... I was using PSB binders, until I couldn't buy the refills anymore...

I've never done the clip it up thing, seemed too expensive, and I know you can make your own, but that seems too much trouble too... LOL

So how do you store your stickers if you still have/use them? Pictures please...

Any what do you do with you old left overs? I have to clean mine out...

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to DaisyButton

No, there are plenty of us still using stickers. I do actually have them mostly on a Clip-It-Up, aside from those in specific themes - all my travel stuff is in one 12x12 Sterilite drawer, Christmas stuff in another, food stuff in another, baseball stickers hanging with some other baseball embellishments on a small rotating display rack (from a liquidation sale). The ones on the Clip-It-Up mostly reflect my obsession with letter stickers.

With leftovers that I know I won't ever use, I try selling them at the local scrapbook store's scrapbook garage sale, or send them in for the Freecycle-style swap thread here on sb.com.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to aquabunny

Nope, I still use (& still purchase) stickers galore!

I use to hang my stickers on a ring, sorted by theme.

{S - Sticker Storage} By KellyCali

Then, I eventually switched to the Cropper Hopper (as seen below).

After a major move over the summer & in the process of unpacking, I started organizing my sticker stash in clear, plastic organizational bins, still sorted by theme, with DIY cardboard tabs & dividers.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to KellyCali

I wondered about that Cropper Hopper standing organizer... Hmmm Wish I had bought tons of PSB refills when I still could get them... Although my older binders are so full, a couple are sprung... Thanks for the photos and ideas! Keep em coming!

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps

Sterlite drawers.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I have a lot of stickers. i put them in gallon ziplock bags by theme......sports, travel, birthday, etc. All the bags lay flat in a drawer. i pull out whatever theme I want. I would like a different method, but this one works for now.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 10-03-12 10:37 AM
In response to 4tgrfans

I donate excess ones to my son's school.I have a bunch pulled now that will go into his class. Before that, I gave them to friends or took them to crops and handed them out.

I have a drawer full of stickers. I pick out the ones I might use depending on the type of layout I'm doing (for example, if I know I'm doing a bunch of fall layouts, I pull all my fall stickers, if I'm doing Christmas, they all come out). Then, I repurposed an old multi-skirt hanger (has three levels and a couple of built-in clips) and attach the stickers to that for a homemade clip-it-up without much muss or fuss. I then just put the hanger around the corner of a shelf in my scrap room.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to J-M

My systems is VERY technical.....I put my stickers in large ziplock bags separated by season/theme and put them in a big rubbermaid tub.

VERY HIGH TECH!!!!!

CarrieTS
Tenant
CarrieTS
In response to binkiemonstermom

I use the 12x12 clear storage boxes that alot of people use for paper, I put my stickers in based on them, such as christmas, sports or birthday. I love being able to see what I have and not having to clip up or flip through binders to clean up.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
No, there are plenty of us still using stickers. I do actually have them mostly on a Clip-It-Up, aside from those in specific themes - all my travel stuff is in one 12x12 Sterilite drawer, Christmas stuff in another, food stuff in another, baseball stickers hanging with some other baseball embellishments on a small rotating display rack (from a liquidation sale). The ones on the Clip-It-Up mostly reflect my obsession with letter stickers.

With leftovers that I know I won't ever use, I try selling them at the local scrapbook store's scrapbook garage sale, or send them in for the Freecycle-style swap thread here on sb.com.

Where is the freecycle swap thing on here? I can't find it. Can you post a link?

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to Lunareclipse

i still use stickers and have many many binders full. i have them in 3 inch binders and use page protectors to store them in. on the side i used blank address labels and made tabs that i have the themes on so that i can flip thorugh and find what i need without too much fuss.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

Hey Nicole, I still use them. I love them too. I have some PSBs too. Since I am moving I was trying to find a new storage way. I do have lots of them in those sterilite 3 drawer sets. I wanted to condeense them. Someone here used the 12x12x2 artbin undivided satchel that has a handle. Sorthed by categories.
I am going to take the pages out of my psbs & put the whole page in these boxes. I use these boxes for page planning & I always put my pages of my psb in them too so they do fit. does that make sense?

Diva
In response to anda11

I still use sticker, but not buying unless I can't make something with Cricut. I keep mine on a big boxe divided by theme. I don't use them that much unless are for my daughters' memory books or for my grandson' scrapbooks ( he will be 4-years old in November) and he is into adventure character like Spiderman, Superman, Batman..etc.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Lunareclipse

• Lunareclipse Said:
  • aquabunny Said:

Where is the freecycle swap thing on here? I can't find it. Can you post a link?

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15634...

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to aquabunny

I have some stickers in a binder and I have some in an iris box. They are not really set up in any type of way which is why I probably forgot to use them!

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I have my alpha stickers in a big basket on top of my hutch that houses most of my supplies.

My other stickers (which I have weeded WAY down) all fit in a flat box from Ikea that sits on one of the shelves in my hutch.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Seaside Dreams

Scraproom By Armygirl

This is how I store My stickers

ellybug312
Veteran
ellybug312
In response to armygirl

sterilite drawers..this can get annoying though, because you have to dig through to find what you want and you might foget and cant see what you actually have to choose from i also think that the hanger clip it up might be alot of work and not worth it..plus im very space limited..i do like the hanging file folder idea but i would have to do mine by color & them because i have some of everything it seems :/

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to ellybug312

OP- have you checked A's for the PSB refills? I thought I've seen them there.

I have most of my stickers in gallon bags stored in a couple large binders (kinda like scraprack style), but i'm thinking of putting them in an iris cart drawer or a box, b/c it's such a pain to pull out the notebooks. When DH goes hunting next month i plan to reorganize my scrappy stuff.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics