Username Post: Calendar kits        (Topic#1581627)
camelheel
Diva
camelheel

I heard through the grapevine that bg isn't making its calendar kit this year. I make 4-5 calendars each year for family so I need to get started and need something quick and easy and around 23 bucks. What's the best option this year? Doesn't have to be available at superstore if there is something good out there!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to camelheel

Stampin Up has a calendar kit this year. It is available in the holiday mini catalog. they also have a bundle available. And a digital calendar template as well through their MDS program. Let me know if you have any questions or need help finding it if you are interested.

New Kid On the Block
In response to camelheel

Close to my Heart as a really affordable ($7.95) customizable calendar.

Diva
In response to createwithcare

I lke both CTMH or SU. Good prices

~LinMom~
Veteran
~LinMom~
In response to bayamonesa1

I was going to offer to send you one I had (similar to the ones CTMH sells), but when I looked at the back, the simple annual calendars were 2004, 2005, & 2006!!! Yes, I am a hoarder and collector of things never used

Last year, I also started to make one for my grandma but only got so far as to add all the dates to the months...I am pretty sure I can take those stickers off and start over someday ha ha ha

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to ~LinMom~

I usually make one through Snapfish (and I'm pretty sure that a lot of other photo places do them as well)....they have premade digital layouts. You just add your photos. You can get as many as you like printed.
They come out quite nice....if you are interested in a digital-type calender.

Alison

~LinMom~
Veteran
~LinMom~
In response to kiyawinn

You have probably already started, but I seen some Calendar kits at Michaels today. They are the recollection brand.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to ~LinMom~

graphic 45 has a calendar too - if you like their style)

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to camelheel

American Crafts has this one...
Products Referenced in This Post:

camelheel
Diva
camelheel
In response to rebeccakeppel

Thanks for the info. I am checking a few of these out for sure. Snapfish is my back-up and I don't really want to go digital. I just love the lumpy ones!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics