Username Post: Inspiration Book        (Topic#1582093)
950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Someone on this site posted a link to an amazing Inspiration book for layouts. I started mine about a month ago and it has taken me forever to finish it. Mine has about 15 categories of layouts and ideas. Then I decided to update my stash book with examples of all of my punches and dies. At the back of the second book,I included a bunch of pages of sketches. I am thrilled and even motivated to get working on my projects. We are taking a trip over Spring Break and I even have 5-6 layouts in the works for that trip. A big thank you to the person that posted the website to that book! I scrap faster when I am organized.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to 950nancy

If someone recognizes this, please repost the link. I'd like to look at this. I have a book with samples of everything I own (punches, stamps, Stickles, etc.) but am interested in the Inspiration book.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to dwelch

I found it here. http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2012/10/uheart-org...

If the link doesn't work try iheartorganizingblogspot.com

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to 950nancy

wow what a lady!!! I sat all Sunday afternoon looking at her site. It was cold and rainy here so i checked out her projects. The rope basket was a hit and I'm thinking of trying to make one for the kids rooms. Brilliant

Diva
In response to Besneys

I made one a few years ago and love it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics