Username Post: an idea for stamping storage        (Topic#1582161)
OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

hi ladies et al -
I found an awesome solution for storing ink pads and the wood mounted stamps - wanted to share!
so I figured the best way to store them is to get something like a tray - flat with a little border, so I can fit a variety of sizes (both inks and stamps) but still see everything and stack them up. looked for the trays at craft stores, dollar stores, home stores.. and then it came to me - SHOE BOX LIDS! they are flat, they are approximately the same size, perfect height, stack nicely, and they are free! well, once you buy the shoes anyway) they can be decorated or used as is, and replaced as needed free of charge. the stamps and inks are all visible without digging through - just shift the trays )) I love it and hope someone will use it too ))

ink trays By OlesyaK.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to OlesyaK.

This is a good idea - I'll try it, since I'm an empty-shoebox-hoarder

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to meezerpleaser

nice fit, and then did you stack them in a drawer or on a shelf?

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to CrimsonMama

great idea, thanks for sharing.

I "stack" my stamps with the clear plastic box frames, 8.5 x 11 size. they work good also but they are not FREE.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
nice fit, and then did you stack them in a drawer or on a shelf?

shelf - i have an adjustable height one, so it's not too high, and it's so easy to stack them - two lids side by side fit the 14" cube with a bit of room to spare )

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to OlesyaK.

Thats a good idea I actually have something similar. I bought some of those bins that are supposed to be used for jewlery at the dollar store. It's the same exact concept. I never found them at the dollar store again but for now they hold my collection. I should take a picture of one and post it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics