Username Post: Made in the USA        (Topic#1582439)
Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper

I'm happy that so many scrapbooking companies are still making their products in the USA. I'm starting to be more aware of that. The great thing I've noticed is that the ones made in the USA are no more expensive than the ones made in China.

Feeding my scrapbooking paper addiction and supporting domestic jobs is a win-win for me!

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Castle Scrapper

If there were a "like" button on here I would be hitting it..... AGREE completely!!!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to bears99

I agree too.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Lunareclipse

I really like lots of the steel dies that are made in the usa.

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to Castle Scrapper

I know the Hero Arts clear stamps are made in the USA.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Diva
In response to rebeccakeppel

I will agree with you as well. Consume what your country produces! Money stays here! WIll keep jobs as well!

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to bayamonesa1

I agree with you too. I am a proud supporter of all things made in the USA

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I do buy made in the USA over made in China. I have noticed though that even when the papers are printed in the USA the embellies are usually made in China. It is good to keep checking where our favorites are produced.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to scrappin 2

What makes me feel guilty is coffee--so much is produced in Columbia, etc, by workers who get paid so little so that Folgers can get richer. I used to buy only "Fair Trade" coffee, which guarantees coffee farmers a decent living wage. But, it gets expensive--so I (being a poor girl) opt over and over again for the cheapest stuff I can find. I am a hypocrite, I know! But, at least I can feel good about buying USA-produced scrapbook supplies. Thanks for the reminder! And I want to start buying my clothes from USA-based companies (or at least companies taht pay workers decently): Justice Clothing, No-Sweat, etc. Problem is, I do so much shopping in thrift stores! I rarely buy clothing new (being a poor girl, like I said). Would rather buy new scrap supplies than new clothing (or just about anything else!)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics