Username Post: Cameo who has one        (Topic#1582479)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-07-12 11:46 AM

Thinking about upgrading to the Cameo! Does everyone love it??

Expert
In response to KimKV

YES!

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to KimKV

The Cameo is my favorite scrapbook purchase ever!
Products Referenced in This Post:

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to HuskerMom98

YES! I LOVE mine! It has done everything I have asked it to do! I had a cricut for a couple of years, but then I was given a cameo. MUCH, much better! The cuts are way more precise and I can use any image or any font on my computer--no cartridges required! It does require a computer, but I have a laptop so this isn't a problem for me. The program is free and great, and I love the upgraded version. There is a bit of a learning curve to use some of the features, but there are TONS of online tutorials, you tube videos. There's a facebook group to get quick questions answered and the Silhouette Blog has lots of fun projects, free images, and tutorials. So, yes, I vote for Cameo!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-07-12 12:50 PM
In response to snoflake517

I have the original, QK Silhouette. I do love it! I actually bought a Cricut had it for 2 days,said forget this.

Yea, you have to upgrade to the new Silhouette studio even with the old machine. I have found a lady on You Tube and her tutorials are great! Doodling Debbie, I think.

Matter of fact, I just ordered the Cameo a few minutes ago!!!! Can't wait to get it!

Thanks ladies for your feedback.

Tenant
In response to KimKV

Just got mine this week and I am in total love! I downloaded the program before I bought Chip (my cameo) and made sure to learn as much as I could before he came home. Best thing I ever did. Now it's just a matter of fine tuning the cut settings for each type of paper I have.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-08-12 04:55 AM
In response to PaperTulip

Chip...I love it!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to KimKV

Yes, I've had mine for almost a year now. Use it on nearly every layout, card, mini or other paper crafting project!! LOVE it!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to tanyaham

Have it...Love it!!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to ChansGram

Have a cameo too. I really like it one thing I love about it. You can create your own shape and sizes also use what ever fonts you have on your computer. I am a graphic design/photoshop artists major. So, the Silhouette Cameo was a good fit for me. I just need to buy an extra matte and blade for my cameo. Even though the matte and blade I have now still do the job, lol.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to justartguy007

Someone on this thread (Tanyaham) was one of the people who enabled me to get the Cameo because of all of the awesome projects she made on her blog. Let me tell you, it was one of the best purchases EVER! You will not regret it~

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics