Username Post: Cricut Cartridges?        (Topic#1582567)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

Is there a place that you can see Cricut cartridges and show you pictures of exactly what is on a certain cartridge?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Trina_P

This chart is no longer on Cricut's website, but it's still available on archive.org: http://web.archive.org/web/20101205144108/ht tp://www.cr...

You can also generally find a summary image and the handbook on each cartridge's individual page on the Cricut.com shop.

If you're looking for a specific image regardless of what cartridge it's on and don't want to comb through a bunch of handbooks, try mycutsearch.com

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to aquabunny

www.mycutsearch.com

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Lamoo12

You can also go online to the Cricut Craft Room- you can see (and play with) all the images on every cartridge ever. I LOVE playing around on the new Cricut Craft Room- and they have an online version you can design on and save - then when you're at home, load it and cut it-

I LOVE THE CRICUT CRAFT ROOM- I can't tell you enough. It is so easy to use- I am now obsessed with welding and making my own designs- it is amazing how much you can do with your cartridges with this program.

Sorry, I'm sounding like ProvoRobo. But I really do love it!

-Kory

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics