Username Post: Martha Stewart crafts on HSN today.        (Topic#1582645)
Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire

HSN has Martha Stewart crafts on and off during the day starting from midnight Tuesday Nov. 13. The last one is at 9PM Eastern time.

They introduced a brand new punch kit that does different size circles using interchangeable cartridges. It includes 3 carts with the starter kit at $49.95 + $5.95 for s&h. Autoship is available, which will include 2 additional carts in each of 3 shipments to be sent out next March, May, and July.

I'm a punch addict so I went ahead and ordered it after mulling it over for several hours. It's available on-line. The price will go up after midnight, so get it while you can and before it's sold out. It won't be available anywhere else for a long time.

Lots of other items are also being shown. I wanted to get the Anna Griffin self-inking starter kit that was shown a couple of months ago, but it's no longer available with the extra stamps and ink. I missed out on it last time.
Now you can only get the bare inker without the extras for the same price. If you want the extra stamps and ink, you have to buy a whole lot of them for a lot more money.

That's why I decided to take advantage of today's special on the circle punch set. Even though I wasn't sure I really wanted it, I figured I might be sorry later if I don't order it now.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Solitaire

thanks for letting us know. I've watched off and on today and want to watch again tonight. The lace paper circles cut with the new cutter are really pretty. Hope you enjoy your new punch sets.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to wilbur

I will not look, I will not look, I will.......off to look!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to binkiemonstermom

I looked . . . I "ooohed"; I bought . . .

Expert
In response to provinca

Nope...I resisted....on the circle punch..but I did like some of the other punches...........in my bag............not sure if will purchase yet.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to deedee49

I'm lookin now- hoping there's nothing I like, want, need!
The Anna Griffin cute paper dress kit is on and those are such a cute idea, I'm not buying tho!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ChansGram

I have no willpower against Martha. Hoping M's will sell them and we can use the 40% coupons for more. $12 punches would be cool. Got the starter set today.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to 950nancy

I am also a Martha junkie ... and a circle junkie

needless to say, I got the TS ... now where I'm going to put more punches is another story ...

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to madmatter

looks like I missed it - that's a Good Thing!!! LOL

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 11-15-12 03:43 AM
In response to SmartyPants

I didn't see it but I heard about the new circle edge punches. I think they are a great concept! I loved that you could make the punched circles in different sizes.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics