Username Post: Cameo Silhouette is very impressive        (Topic#1583131)
creater1
Diva
creater1

if you have one please let me know what you think of it. Software the quality of the cuts, how easy it is to use.
I am posting my Pazzles Inspiration on Craig's list right now. I need this.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to creater1

I have just ordered the Portrait, I am excited about it! It looks impressive! I have a Cricut but I like the delicite cuts this does! Good Luck!!!!

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to creater1

Hi I just bought my Silhouette Cameo about two months ago. It is a very impressive machine. It cuts really good detail and you can create about just anything that you can think of. It sometimes can tear paper. But you just have to play around with the sitting and speed to figure everything out.

The softwear is confusing at first to figure things out on there. But I got hang of it after watching a few youtube videos on it. Just type in silhouette cameo and a lot of video will appear to help you understand the softwear better. Have to say it again it cuts good deatil and I really like it. I am glad I went this route it saves me space and money in the long run.
Hope this kind gives you an idea?

Justie

http://wwwjustie.blogspot.com

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to justartguy007

Thans Justie for the information. I have been pondering this for sometime now and I have always loved their designs so it is getting more tempting. It is similar to some of the things that I have learn with the Pazzles Inspiration. Although I know that Pazzles Inspiration has quite a bit more versatilty with cutting other things metal, chip board I am not necessarily into that type of cutting.
The thickest I would ever be cutting would be cardstock so having said that I am gotta play a bit and see how things go. Thanks again.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to creater1

Jackie, go ahead and order, you know you're gonna!!
Seriously tho, you will like the machine and to do just basic things, it's pretty easy.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-04-12 04:36 AM
In response to ChansGram

Do it, do it!!! You're gonna love it! I have the original Silhouette and loved it with the exception that it didn't do 12 x 12. When I started scrapping again and found out about the Cameo, I was ALL over that!!!

Expert
In response to KimKV

Cuts great--design options are wonderful--love being able to cut any True Type Font--love having 12x12 cutting space...just don't like having to buy most of the supplies online (although Archivers now carries some supplies, but not all of the fun stuff like fabric ink and magnetic paper!)

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to HuskerMom98

I ♥ my Cameo. I've made T-shirts for the kids with the heat transfer material, cards, scrapbook embellishments and titles and backgrounds. I did not have problems getting it up and running right away and I use it all the time.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to rebeccakeppel

Jackie is not online with us- she must be off ordering her new Cameo!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to ChansGram

I received my Cameo the other day, and I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm really excited to though! I had the original Silhouette, but I never really learned how to use it... just did very basic stuff. I want to learn how to fully use the Cameo; I'll definitely be YouTubing for ideas.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics