Just curious - what has stayed consistent about your scrapbook style? Going back to my ealiest layouts:
- my style started out and is still block with a lot of matting.
- I've always been fond of nice diecuts if they suit the pages.
- I started out using Comic Sans and still, that is the font I use for my journaling.
- Always love using memorabilia.
- I've always enjoyed thowing in a few layouts with a lot of color
How has my style changed?
- Earlier layouts were almost all 4 x 6 photos. Now I use 5 x 7's and 8 x 10's too.
- I do a lot more collage style and overlapping of photos & memorbilia
- I reseach,journal, and tell stories a lot more
- I started using maps in travel layouts
- Started using flowers and buttons in the past year a little bit
- distress edges sometimes but still not a heavy distresser
- Still mostly block style but ocassionaly more creative pages - especially for granddaughter.
- I cut and crop my photos a lot more.
- Frequently ink the edge of my photos.
- I use a lot more patterned paper - I don't just buy it and collect it.