Username Post: Kudos to scrapbook.com        (Topic#1583915)
Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit

Whenever I receive an order from you, I can hardly wait to rip the box open. It's like being a kid again on Christmas morning. I greedily go through everything, check it off on the enclosed invoice, and promptly make whatever entries are necessary on my inventories (stamps, inks, etc.). I just received one such order today and quickly went into my usual auto mode. Only this time a little voice said it was about time to send you a well deserved and long overdue thank you note.

Here are a few of the things I appreciate about your company: Great service; keeping me up to date about the status of my order; careful packing of the contents; the use of paper for packing instead of those horrid static-charged foam "peanuts." I just wanted you to know that all of this is not only noticed but appreciated.

One little request also, if you don't mind -- there is a small thread on the Product Questions forum about quality page protectors. After highly recommending a C-Line product, I found that you are no longer carrying the boxes of 50. Please bring them back. This is an economical way of purchasing a basic, quality product that is needed again and again -- just like adhesive and card stock.

Thanks again for all of your hard work and attention to detail.

Edited by Ms. Fit on 01-07-13 06:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Ms. Fit

They are awesome and get orders out fast. I definitely prefer shopping here much more that that other place

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sneezy1956

Yes I appreciate their great service too. Thanks Scrapbook.com

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I like ordering from here too. So have to agree with you all that scrapbook.com has some good service. When sending out your orders.

Justie

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to justartguy007

Love Scrapbook.com!
No better place to hang-out or spend my money!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-08-13 09:28 AM
In response to Doreena

What they all said.

Love this site and store.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 01-08-13 09:43 AM
In response to GMFTS

Thank you all for the amazing comments! We're so happy to be of service to you and we appreciate your patronage

Ms. Fit - Unfortunately the original C-Line bulk packs were discontinued by the manufacturer, but we'll definitely keep our eyes open for new bulk packs of page protectors in the future. I've passed along your request to our buyer!

Cheers to you ALL in 2013

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Kels

I couldn't agree more with these comments. This is an excellent company. 90% of my shopping for everything is online, and it's an absolute joy to buy from a company that not only has great products, but excellent customer service, and who value their customers~it shows.
Thank you so much!

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Ms. Fit

SB is definitely my favorite scrapbooking online shopping place!! Don't know how I would even scrap without it! THANKS SB.COM!!

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to Kels

Kelsey, thanks for taking my request re c-line page protectors seriously and not just blowing it off. I was so concerned about the company discontinuing the 50-pack boxes that I went to their web site for the purpose of contacting them directly to ask them to bring them back. I was, however, surprised to find that they are still offering them on their own retail page. I, therefore, hope that your buyer will be able to get them for us in the future. The 8 1/2 x 11 were reasonably priced, but I wasn't sure about the 12 x 12 because it has been quite a while since I have needed that size. Good luck to Scrapbook and all of us scrappers in this regard.

Edited by Ms. Fit on 01-09-13 05:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to Ms. Fit

I feel the same way!!

Pink Spoonbill
Diva
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Castle Scrapper

I live in Alaska and they can get my order to me in less than five days and it is always correct!!! I have to order stuff alot on the internet and for sure, you guys are the absolute best!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics