Username Post: Bought myself a collapsible red wagon thanks to this board...        (Topic#1584017)
Mary_Ann
Tenant
Mary_Ann

Embarrassed to say I've been a lurker for awhile but I do try to incorporate many of the ideas I see here in my scrapping hobby and this is one that truly helped. So I just felt compelled to post for any of those that may be on the fence about this item.

I saw Henri's post about how she packs for crops and how handy her little collapsible red wagon was for her. I convinced my husband that I truly needed it and voila..I now am the proud owner of a little red wagon. I used it this past weekend when I was scrapping at home and really like how handy it is to have my stuff closer to me and at a height that is more comfortable when working.

I go to a few weekend crops every year and one of them I only get 3ft of crop space . This crop is 7 weeks away and I am excited to see how this wagon will help keep my stash from encroaching on my neighbors... lol

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mary_Ann

That is awesome Mary Ann. I love my little red wagon but I'm not in love with the way it steers. We all find that it is much easiser to control where it goes if we get behind the wagon and steer with our hands on the bar on the back. THen they go exactly where we want them to go.

I always sit at one of the tables on the edge of the group of crop tables and then my wagon fits nicely behind me. I have more workspace on the table because I don't have as much on the table - just my cutter and my project!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Henri Jean

I keep looking at them I may end up having to get one

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Sneezy1956

I got mine thanks to Henri, too!! I don't use it at home, but when I go to crops, it is INVALUABLE!! Love it!!

mom2chantal
Idol
mom2chantal
In response to Kim222

I am sorry, but what kind of wagon? This sounds interesting, and like something I need...lol

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to mom2chantal

The wagon described starting with Henri Jean's posts in this topic: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15836...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics