Username Post: looking for tote        (Topic#1584393)
ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 01-23-13 07:20 AM

I am looking for a tote that carries the small items we scrap with-tape dispenser, craft knife, glue pens etc that zips all the way closed. I find I am losing stuff carrying the open kind to crops. I believe I aw one by creative memories or??? It was black with white dots I believe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to ckair

I have the Tote-ally cool tote. But, yes, it is open.

I also have the Crop in Style jr. which closes.

You could use an Art Bin tote.

Think outside of scrapbooking. Hardware stores carry all sorts of boxes and cases. Office supply sections/stores have many options for totes and storage.

Of course, if what you're looking for IS by Creative Memories, you'll have to contact a rep for that (it wouldn't be sold here at scrapbook.com).

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Bxr-Linda

Don't forget to look at 31 bags I have several I use for scrapbooking.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Sneezy1956

I have a Crop In Style case at home that is perfect for carrying small tools and zips all the way around. It is just big enough to fit the Fiskars paper trimmer in the biggest open section, and my ATG and Cropadile fit as well. Also in the big section, there are pockets for small items and pens. There is also a large, fully zipped packet on the outside that has zippered mesh pockets on the inside that are held in place by velcro and can be removed. I wish I could remember the name of it! Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.... I've done some quick internet searching and can't find it.

Expert

Depending on where I was travelling to, I used to just put my Tote-Ally cool tote in a plastic bag from the grocery store because it helped to keep things from falling out (usually late at night in someone's driveway...on a really cold night!)

I've had really good luck with things not falling out of the side pockets of my Thirty-One bag (the Organizing Utility Tote) and it's tall enough that things don't fall out of the top (unless I have it too full!) They do make one similar to that one that zips close, but it's pricey.

CM has a zippered case, but it's kind of small (The Daisy Case is 10x6.5x4). They used to have a bigger squared one, but it looks like it's been discontinued.

Diva
In response to HuskerMom98

I just make sure I have my case in a big zip lock bag so nothing get lost in my big tote.

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 01-24-13 11:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I just make sure I have my case in a big zip lock bag so nothing get lost in my big tote.

This is a great idea.
You can get those giant bags at the Dollar Tree.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Bxr-Linda

I just saw a great new tote from We R Memory Keepers you might want to take a look at it.

IleneM 
New Kid On the Block

What about a cute cosmetic bag or train case? I use a tote by Marie Osmond that was for sewing items. It has pockets, but is open.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics